National Capital Region Jobs Team Leader, Content – Q3 Pm Fm Position at Factset Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Factset Philippines Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Team Leader, Content - Q3 PM FM and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & Banking/Financial with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Factset Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Team Leader, Content - Q3 Pm Fm|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
FactSet is a leader in providing research and analytical tools and solutions, offering instant access to accurate financial data and analytics to investment professionals around the world. FactSet produces various datasets from core fundamental data to industry related analysis, such as economic classifications based on the FactSet Revere economic hierarchy.
The Team Leader provides guidance and direction to the team to ensure timeliness, accuracy and completeness of collected data. This function is responsible for operational and administrative work including attendance, discipline and performance management, and acts as a back-up during the absence of the Assistant Manager and fills-in for other Team Leaders where required. The Team Leader identifies process and tool enhancement initiatives, liaises with the technology team for development and takes the lead in the collaboration and implementation of any projects with various stakeholders.
- Responsible for ensuring that his/her team provides accurate and reliable content/financial and/or quantitative financial and non-financial market data to internal database and/or external clients based on various data sources, financial reports and resources. Incumbent may handle multiple collection or quality processes and/or markets. Ensures timeliness, accuracy and completeness of the coverage of their teams’ collection and drive actions to continuously improve the same.
- Timely, accurate, complete collection and update of data
- Manage performance evaluation metrics and formulate, execute, monitor and assess motivation plans for enhanced employee morale and appropriate rewards systems. Build strong connection with team members, act as a mentor, motivate the team and lead by example.
- Improved motivation and continuous development of the core competencies of the team members resulting to better employee satisfaction and retention
- Identifies improvement projects/tool enhancement initiatives, new sources, and liaises with Content Development for development and implementation.
- Observes the values and principles around Business Enterprise Agility and Digital Transformation in handling projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Continuous improvements in the process/database by following the Agile and Digital Transformation principles, which will lead to client satisfaction
- Works with Senior management and respective stakeholders to build plans and improvement strategies for greater output.
- Smooth execution of operational plans and business strategies
- Prepares capacity planning, manages shifts and workload distribution. Drives goals through cross-production, shift and overtime requirement.
- Efficiently managing resources for productive results that contributes to timely delivery of data to clients.
- Hires appropriate candidates to fulfill resources requirement
- New resource hiring for timely production delivery
- Serves as escalation point for complex data quality-related queries, production and technical issues.
- Conducts spot check / detailed reviews of market coverage by Collection Analysts and provide qualitative feedback.
- Improves collection efficiency and data quality standards
- Four years+ relevant experience
- Strong performance track record
- Has gained good interpersonal and communications’ skills, both written and oral
- Has demonstrated practical examples of good training/mentoring/coaching skills
- Has demonstrated an ability to lead others
- Has gained an in-depth understanding of specific markets/financial profiles and/or processes
- related to his/her area of responsibility
- Consistently organizes work in such a way to complete tasks/projects in a timely and accurate manner
- Good Organizational Skills
- Good skills in use of MS applications (Excel, Word & Power Point) or equivalent
- Flexible to work in any shift assigned
At FactSet, we celebrate diversity of thought, experience, and perspective. We are committed to disrupting bias and a transparent hiring process. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, ancestry, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, family status or veteran status. FactSet participates in E-Verify.
Returning from a break? We are here to support you! If you have taken time out of the workforce and are looking to return, we encourage you to apply and chat with our recruiters about our available support to help you relaunch your career.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||G2PW+H7M FactSet Philippines, Inc., Le Grand Ave, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
FactSet creates flexible, open data and software solutons for tens of thousands of investment professionals around the world, providing instant access to financial data and analytics that investors use to make crucial decisions. Join a team of highly motivated, talented individuals who are empowered to find answers through creative technology.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), WFH, HMO, Shuttle Service, CFA Exam, 30+ PTO, Retirement, Investment, EAP, Shifting may be required, WFH set up available