National Capital Region Jobs Team Lead Position at Diversify Offshore Staffing Solutions
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Diversify Offshore Staffing Solutions are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as team lead with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Services & Customer Service.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Diversify Offshore Staffing Solutions|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As a Team Lead, you and your team will be the first point of contact for our customers and consumers, providing exceptional customer service and ensuring the customer’s experience exceeds their expectations. Reporting to and supported by the Customer Experience Operations Coordinator, you will be responsible for responding to customer inquiries, complaints and instructions.
- Use your effective judgement skills with the ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple tasks and objectives
- Organize rosters, shift changes, approve timesheets and approve leave requests in line with the CX&O Coordinator and subject to operational requirements
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment following the health and safety regulations;
- Develop and maintain solid collaborative working relationships with fellow team members
- Maintain professional & high-quality service- orientated environments at all times.
- Promote an environment that fosters an unparalleled employee experience and aligns department and individual efforts to the vision, mission, and culture.
- Lead from the front on all things Health and Safety to foster an environment where team members and contractors share Dragonfly’s focus on WHS.
- Maintain open lines of communications with the Operations teams to ensure collaboration and efficient workflows
- Develop and oversee individual performance, including identifying skills gaps managing performance, and coaching and developing staff
- Monitor and report on team performance against Customer service KPIs, including identifying trends, providing advice and making recommendations.
- Contribute to the achievement of business goals by leading and supporting projects and initiatives to improve Customer Service
- Receive and appropriately deal with incoming and outgoing phone, emails and enquiries
- Manage escalated Customer Service issues as required
- Manage responses to correspondence in the Dragonfly contact email inbox and CRM tools
- Effectively prioritize workflows and delegate work to ensure deadlines are met, adapt to shifting priorities and support the implementation of continuous improvement.
- Identify areas of improvement and provide these insights/training to the Customer Service Team
- Ability to adapt to changes, working in a fast-paced constantly changing environment
- Be a good communicator, calm, focused and courteous under pressure and enjoy working with a diverse workforce
- 3-5+ years’ experience in a Senior Customer Service position, preferably in a Team Leader position
- Customer service experience in high volume environment within the logistics/transport industry (advantageous but not essential)
- Exceptional customer service skills, with the ability to quickly problem solve to provide the best possible experience for our customers
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Diversify Offshore Staffing Solutions, 27th Floor, Twenty-Four Seven McKinley Building 7th Ave, Corner 24th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Diversify Offshore Staffing Solutions is an Australian owned company, working with small, medium and large businesses in Australia, the US, Canada and New Zealand to provide access to digitally-empowered global workforces in the Philippines.
We recruit talents who are highly skilled in the areas of administration, finance and accounting, human resource management, IT services, knowledge management and marketing. Our people first philosophy means we respect and appreciate our staff. The workspace we have created along with our values gives us the edge in attracting and retaining only the highest quality people.
Stay connected with Diversify OSS
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Smart/Business Casual, Morning Shift