San Juan City Jobs Teacher Lecturer Position at ACTS ACHI & AHIA, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, ACTS ACHI & AHIA, INC. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as teacher lecturer with a full time work system, which domiciled in San Juan City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||ACTS ACHI & AHIA, INC.|
|Region||San Juan City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for TEACHERS / LECTURERS for the following fields:
- Sciences (Earth Science, Biology, Chemistry & Physics)
- To teach and review with passion and competence junior and high school students in preparation for senior high and college entrance exams
- To impart and influence good learning habits and attitudes in students
- To improve and develop learning materials and modules
- To provide timely and necessary feedback and reports regarding student performance and progress
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree with a strong foundation in the following field: Mathematics, Science, Language, or English
- Has strong analytical and planning skills
- Has excellent problem-solving skills
- Has good communication and interpersonal skills, especially with teens and young adults
- Has a good learning attitude; willing to be coached for teaching strategies and pedagogies
- Provide necessary feedback and reports regarding student performance and progress
- Take part in the development and enhancement of learning modules and assessments
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|City||San Juan City|
|Address||Unit M-A, Acts Achi and Ahia Incorporated, Membo Condominium, 8 Gen. Segundo, San Juan, 1500 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ACTS Achi and Ahia is a review and tutorial center established in 200. The ACTS family is composed of a group of educators whose passion for teaching extends not only to becoming efficient in relaying information, but also to understanding, relating, and becoming an achi or ahia (older brother or sister) to their students. The ACTS company philosophy is to be considered as an extension of their students’ family, where teachers are treated as big sisters and brothers while, at the same time, treating their students as their little brothers and sisters. The company believes that creating a familial environment largely contributes to the development and progress of the student. Thus, in ACTS, everyone is family.
ACTS Achi and Ahia is a review and tutorial center establishedby individuals from the country's top universities driven by their passionate desire to mold not only better students, but also better individuals.
Product & Services
- Review for College Entrance Test: UPCAT, ACET, DCAT, & USTET
- Mathematics & Sciences
- English Grammar
- Accounting and other College Math
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 1 day
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Vision, Semi-Formal & Casual, Mondays - Saturdays