Mandaluyong City Jobs Supply Chain Specialist (battery – Night Shift) Position at Vertiv (formerly Emerson Network Power)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Vertiv (formerly Emerson Network Power) is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Supply Chain Specialist (Battery - Night Shift) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||Vertiv (formerly Emerson Network Power)|
|Position||Supply Chain Specialist (battery - Night Shift)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Full String must accurately process purchase orders of customers coming from Regional Battery Sales Managers, including battery, freight, disposal, scrap (lead credit) and labor costing.
- The completed purchase orders will be logged in the Battery Sales Log for tracking and database.
- The Coordinator may also be required to communicate with the Customer Engineers, Battery Sales Managers, Sales Representatives/LVO, Vendor/Suppliers, and others.
- The Coordinator may also be required to assist the customer to expedite requests, clarify information, seeks additional information, order clarification, status inquiries, adjustments, etc. in an expedient manner.
- Manage Full String purchase orders, including material costing, freight, labor and installer coordination to minimize cycle time, sourcing, and cost, while maximizing customer service.
- Process purchase orders coming from Battery Sales Managers.
- Sourcing of materials, Request for Quotes and supporting Sales on purchase order processing and order management.
- Resolve internal and external customer issues in a timely manner.
- Provide input to Team Leader with regard to process improvements.
- Agent will be responsible for sourcing batteries when necessary.
Background / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, purchasing, sales, supply chain, logistics or related discipline is a plus but still open to any 4-year course with Order management or Invoicing experience.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills are necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of US geography and transportation systems is a plus.
- Demonstrated customer service resolution skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities and capable of resolving contract and product issues
- Strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated and able to work without direct supervision.
- Demonstrated sound decision of choosing best method of shipment for all customers.
- Use software tools to find transportation information for all carriers.
- Basic understanding of inventory management.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emerson Network Power, 1550 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Project 7, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Specially looking for talented candidates
- Creative environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Vertiv brings together hardware, software, analytics and ongoing services to ensure its customers’ vital applications run continuously, perform optimally and grow with their business needs. Vertiv solves the most important challenges facing today’s data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial facilities with a portfolio of power, cooling and IT infrastructure solutions and services that extends from the cloud to the edge of the network. Headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, USA, Vertiv employs around 20,00 people and does business in more than 130 countries. For more information, and for the latest news and content from Vertiv, visit Vertiv.com.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Cash Allowance, Business Casual
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Mandaluyong City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Mandaluyong City 2023
- Supply Chain Specialist (battery - Night Shift) position job vacancies