Software Engineer Iii Vacancies at Global Payments Asia-Pacific Philippines Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Quezon & Quezon City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Software Engineer III in our business office, Global Payments Asia-Pacific Philippines Incorporated.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Not Specified or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Global Payments Asia-Pacific Philippines Incorporated|
|Position||Software Engineer Iii|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
At ACTIVE Network, we are building solutions for all types of activity organizations helping them automate, simplify and grow their businesses. Our cloud technology powers business events, community programs, parks departments, local attractions, faith-based organizations, sports events, and outdoor activities. We deliver technology that changes the way the world gets active.
But ACTIVE is more than a technology company. It’s a company of passionate people that live to be ACTIVE. We are inspired by our customers. We are fueled by challenge. As a member of the ACTIVE team, you must embrace our exciting work-hard, play-hard environment and bring your passion, dedication and creativity each and every day. ACTIVE’s team members are focused on results and committed to excellence.
- Ability to engineer complex, multi-tiered distributed software systems
- Design, implement, test and document / diagram software solutions for technical and business requirements
- Perform code changes to enhance a product or add new features, to resolve programming errors and develop new products as assigned
- Complete code changes in a timely manner based on project plans
- Keep up to date with best practices
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven 6+ years working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Extensive experience with REST API design and development
- Deep knowledge of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management, Thread management, etc.)
- Experience with Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience with Spring MVC Framework
- Experience in Git-based version control systems
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Experience with test-driven development
- Experience with PowerMockito
- Familiarity with Ant build processes
- Ability to effectively troubleshoot software related issues
- Perform effectively in a multitasking environment
- Have strong interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Strong professional attitude together combined with a drive to get things done
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Global Payments, 11th Floor Robinsons Cybergate Plaza, Pioneer cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong City, 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global Payments (NYSE GPN), a Fortune 100 company, is one of the largest payment processing companies in the world. The company provides world-class electronic transaction processing services that cover face-to-face transactions, e-commerce and mobile payments for merchants in Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Russia, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.
In Asia Pacific, Global Payments is the largest pan-Asian card payments company, serving merchants in 11 countries and territories across the region including Brunei, China, Hong Kong, India, Macau, Malaysia, the Maldives, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Taiwan.
For more information about the company and its services, visit ww.globalpaymentsinc.com.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance