National Capital Region Jobs Social Media And Digital Marketing Specialist (cg) – 12334812496 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist (CG) - 12334812496. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Support Shepherd, and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Social Media And Digital Marketing Specialist (cg) - 12334812496|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Position: Social Media and Digital Marketing Specialist
Schedule: Mondays to Fridays; 7:00AM to 11:00AM (Pacific Time)
Salary range: $800 – $1,500 USD
BACKGROUND OF THE COMPANY
Our Xactimate Estimate writers are literal estimate wizards. Whether you require an estimate for water mitigation, mold remediation, fire restoration, flood loss, roof damage, or structural/rebuild/ repair – our Xactimate writers are here to supply you with quick and accurate estimates. Our expert team of project managers must have a minimum of three years of project management experience and five years of Xactimate estimating expertise.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Guarantee functionality and coordination of the marketing department by successfully completing daily administrative tasks in a timely manner.
- Support marketing executives in project organization
- Utilize a variety of marketing analytics techniques in order to glean relevant data (social media٫ web analytics٫ rankings etc.)
- Keep spreadsheets up-to-date with both financial and non-financial information; update databases and inventories with statistical information as well as financial information
- Assist in the organization and facilitation of campaigns٫ traditional or digital٫ and facilitate their success.
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Responsible for monitoring the channels and responding as well as participating groups to talk about the company.
- Create and post content on the company’s website and social media platforms.
- Generate marketing literature in an effort to augment presence of the company in the market.
- Manage the trade show schedule to include booking the shows, carpet, etc.
- At least 2 years of proven experience in the position of Marketing Assistant or a comparable role
- Excellent knowledge of Google Workspace٫ marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools٫ Online analytics٫ Google Adwords etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Working understanding of principles of office management and marketing
- Someone who can run US based social media channels – FB, LinkedIn and IG
- Content and calendar creation and someone who can work with the design team to get the graphics
- Working knowledge and experience using HubSpot for Marketing
- Someone who knows how to do the admin for a US trade show. We have an SOP but they should be familiar with bordering a booth, carpet, etc.
- Someone who can run the entire blog program. We don’t need someone to write them but they would follow up, finalize and then post on a web flow site.
- Someone who can proofread copy.
- Someone who can post social media posts in HubSpot
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to strict deadlines٫ as demonstrated in the workplace
- Fabulous organizational skills٫ communication skills٫ and people skills٫ with a customer-oriented approach.
- Good knowledge of market research techniques and databases
- BSc in Marketing٫ Business or other relevant field is considered a substantial advantage
Holidays: US Holidays
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.