National Capital Region Jobs Services Sales Position at CIENA
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Services Sales with full time working hours for our company office, CIENA, for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, CIENA, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Services Sales.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Ciena is committed to our people-first philosophy. Our teams enjoy a culture focused on prioritizing a personalized and flexible work environment that empowers an individual’s passions, growth, wellbeing and belonging. We’re a technology company that leads with our humanity—driving our business priorities alongside meaningful social, community, and societal impact.
As a Professional Services Sales Consultant, you are responsible for positioning the Services portfolio in the ASEAN and North Asia sales and business development organizations and towards customers. You will enable the account teams and sales engineers on the professional services solutions and support them in customer engagements and offer preparation. In addition, you are the connection to the Services-PLM organization that defines and develops the service offerings, providing them with updates on the market and customer requirements, while presenting their product updates to the sales and engineering teams. In short, you are a trusted partner for all professional services solution related matters in the regional sales organization. This position combines solution consulting & technical expertise and business development and is focused on strengthening our services offerings, developing new business opportunities, and accelerating services sales performance.
- Support of sales teams and sales engineers in offer preparation for professional services
- Proactively identify and drive professional services opportunities
- Understanding customer’s diverse and specific business needs and gathering knowledge to meet those needs
- Responsible for end-to-end solution design and operational readiness, suggesting solutions and innovative ideas meeting client needs
- Prepare and deliver customer documentations, presentations and demos with clarity and confidence
- Develop and successfully implement strategies to exceed the sales and profitability targets
- Maintain strong cross selling initiatives, leveraging sales forums and local teams
- Provide support to customers, offering clear advice and solutions wherever possible
- Facilitate engagement of services product line with account teams and customers
- Regularly update Services-PLM with info about market & customer requirements
- Enable Japan sales force on services solutions and offerings
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Act as the liaison between sales teams or customers and the internal Services-PLMs
- Establish strong strategic partnerships with clients, sales teams and service product line
- Work closely with relevant functions (e.g. operations, marketing, finance) to ensure the successful creation and positioning of solution proposals
- Communicate with main peers on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
- Networking at a senior level to ensure market and customer intelligence
- Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of solid telecommunications industry experience
- Good knowledge of service provider/network operator product lifecycle and the requirements to develop, launch, operationalize new services
- Experience with designing, consulting, or delivering professional services
- Sound background in network automation technologies and their applications is a plus
- Ability to build business cases with financial / business modelling
- Self-starter with the ability to jump in and make things happen in a matrixed environment
- Business acumen and understanding of sales cycle and stage requirements
- Professionalism in attitude, conduct, and appearance
- Ability to influence decision makers through confidently presenting and consulting
- Ready to travel ~ 30 to 50%
- Knowledge on OSS / BSS added advantage
At Ciena, we are committed to building and fostering an environment in which our employees feel respected, valued, and heard. Ciena values the diversity of its workforce and respects its employees as individuals. We do not tolerate any form of discrimination.
If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, please advise Ciena of any accommodation measures you may require.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.