Pasig City Jobs Senior Software Engineer (med-metrix ) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Senior Software Engineer (Med-Metrix ). For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Jobstreet Philippines and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Software Engineer (med-metrix )|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement all aspects of an application design – high performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, development environment configuration, and testing.
- Develop framework and process for applications project using existing technologies that is implemented in a structured, maintainable fashion.
- Develop efficient Stored Procedure, queries in MS SQL
- Evaluate and Improve application performance
- Responsible for coordination, requirements derivation, software design, and implementation of projects.
- Work primarily in deployment and development solutions team with a focus on delivering for improving experience of customer and development.
- Perform unit and system level testing on applications
- Work closely with product development teams, product management, design office, services, and helps in upgrade testing, analyzing and resolving upgrade issues.
- Attend to customer escalations.
- Develop automation tools, utilities and scripts.
- Use, protect and disclose patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards
- 7-10+ years’ experience in C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4.0 or above, NET Framework 2.0 – 4.0, Visual Studio 2010/2012.
- SQL Server 2012/2014.
- Health care experience required.
- Should have good experience in writing efficient SQL queries
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server for version control.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design.
- Ability to effectively communicate within a team environment.
- Self-motivated and directed with high attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize and efficiently execute tasks.
- Strong analytical, logical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent organizational and follow-up skills with strong attention to detail.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to move around the work area; Sit; perform manual tasks; operate tools and other office equipment such as computer, computer peripherals and telephones; extend arms; kneel; talk and hear.
- Mental Demands: The employee must be able to follow directions, collaborate with others, and handle stress.
- Work Environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually minimal.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days