Manila City Jobs Senior Full Stack Developer Position at DXC Technology
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we DXC Technology, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as senior full stack developer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Senior Full Stack Developer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||7 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Develop, deploy and support the Mortgage Factory platform, consisting of both frontend (react.js) and backend (APIs and Microservices built using Java 8 spring boot) components
- Perform Unit, System and Performance testing
- Build and maintain automation test suite
- Develop, deploy and support CICD pipelines
- Troubleshoot issues in our development, test and production environments.
- Perform production operations support, including being on roster for after hour support.
- Manage frequent, incremental code testing and deployment utilising a wide variety of open source technologies.
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Experience building node.js applications
- Experience with Java
- Excellent analytical skills and proven track record solving difficult problems
- Experience with development, test automation & continuous delivery environments
- Experience in API requests and development
- The ability to engage/motivate the team to work autonomously towards outcomes
- The ability to work with the team to produce high quality work
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-on service.
- Experience as a full stack developer in a complex Full stack software development and Configuration management
- RESTful APIs and microservices-based system using Java 8 Spring Boot
- Modern front-end – Webpack, Gulp, HTML5, CSS3 including accessibility standards
- Experience in a DevOps role.
- Knowledge of: Kafka, Azure, AWS, Rally.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J2RQ+QRF DXC.Technology, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The world's largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy servicesto drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience across theirIT estates.
Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues atDXC.com.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days