National Capital Region Jobs Senior Embedded Hardware Design Engineer Position at Advanced Energy
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Senior Embedded Hardware Design Engineer. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Advanced Energy, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Engineering & Electronics with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Senior Embedded Hardware Design Engineer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The successful applicant will have an opportunity to join a new team within the company creating modern embedded systems for use alongside our traditional power products. As an Embedded Hardware Design Engineer you will own the entire development lifecycle from requirements through implementation to testing and production.
- Work with internal and external customers to define the product roadmap
- Work with the team to define the architectures and design the whole system
- Design well-crafted, testable and maintainable circuits schematics
- Participate in design reviews, document solutions effectively
- Co-design board layout with PCB engineer
- Validate the design quality of the board assembly
- Proactively participate in resolving ongoing issues
- Share your knowledge to other team mates
- Graduate of BS Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- 8+ years embedded hardware design experience
- Experience in the following:
- High-speed embedded systems design using ARM processors
- Gigabit Ethernet design
- Schematic capture and PCB layout tools, Cadence is an advantage
- Testing embedded system board with Linux drivers
- Knowledge in manufacturing process of relevant design
- Software development experience, ideally embedded Linux, an advantage.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philippine Council for Industry, Energy and Emerging Technology Research and Development, 4th and 5th Level, Science Heritage Bldg., DOST Complex, Gen. Santos Ave., Bicutan 1631, Sibol St, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- One of the largest Design Engineering Center in the Philippines
- Provides HMO, Meal, Clothing & Transportation Subsidy
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Advanced Energy
Advanced Energy (Nasdaq: AEIS) is a global leader in the design and manufacturing of highly engineered, precision power conversion, measurement and control solutions for mission-critical applications and processes.AE’s power solutions enable customer innovation in complex applications for a wide range of industries including semiconductor equipment, industrial, manufacturing, telecommunications, data center computing and healthcare. With engineering know-how and responsive service and support around the globe, the company builds collaborative partnerships to meet technology advances, propel growth for its customers and innovate the future of power. Advanced Energy has devoted four decades to perfecting power for its global customers and is headquartered in Denver, Colorado.
- Industry: Electrical & Electronics
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Meal Subsidy, Transportation Allowance, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: 3F Techno Plaza 1 Bldg. Eastwood City, Quezon Cit
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- Senior Embedded Hardware Design Engineer position job vacancies