Senior Database Administrator Vacancies at Philweb Corporation (CV)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Philweb Corporation (CV) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as senior database administrator with a full time work system, which domiciled in Quezon & Quezon City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Philweb Corporation (CV)|
|Position||Senior Database Administrator|
|Region||Quezon, Quezon City|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Senior Database Administrator has the responsibility of ensuring that all database systems are running smoothly 24/7. He/She analyzes the organization’s database needs and develops strategies for data storage and maintenance. He/She will also lead a team of Database Administrators providing proper coaching, guidance, and training in order for them to deliver the required support and implementation.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build database systems of high availability and quality to meet the organization’s data needs
- Define users and enable data distribution to the right user in appropriate format and in timely manner
- Monitor and maintain health of database systems to ensure 24/7 availability
- Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
- Implement changes and apply new patches and versions when required
- Periodic review and evaluation of the database systems to maintain optimum performance and data integrity
- Implement an effective event logging system that will allow visibility of the data to IT management
- Participate in capacity reviews and planning for IT Infrastructure
- Participate in OLA reviews
- Participate in documentation reviews and implement any required updates in related documentations
- Provide all required operational reports
- Manage and provide guidance to the team to meet the goals set
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or Computer Engineer
- At least 5 years of working experience in IT managing and maintaining databases specifically MySQL and MSSQL
- At least 3 years experience in managing and supervising a team with strong communication skills (written and oral), analytic and problem-solving skills
- Required Skill(s): ITIL
- Understanding of the ITIL principles; experience as an ITIL practitioner as well as certification would be an advantage
- Willing to work 3 days onsite and 2 days work from home
Core Functional Competencies:
- Strong Database Administration skills
- Excellent knowledge on data backup, recovery, security and integrity
- Good time management skills
- Good management skills
- Proven working experience in Database Administration and Management
- Experience in data backup, recovery, security and integrity
- Experience in database design, documentation and coding
- Experience and knowledge in IT Operations which includes applications and infrastructure support
- Knowledge and experience in Project Management
- Above average interpersonal skills
- Good problem solving skills
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- More than 4 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Philweb - Edsa Kamias, A. Francisco Gold Condominium II, 784 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Quezon City, 1102 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.