Pasig City Jobs Senior Continuous Improvement Expert Position at STOLT-NIELSEN B.V. (GLOBAL SHARED SERVICE CENTER)
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Continuous Improvement Expert in our company, STOLT-NIELSEN B.V. (GLOBAL SHARED SERVICE CENTER). For candidates who reside in Pasig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Education/Training & Training & Dev. and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||STOLT-NIELSEN B.V. (GLOBAL SHARED SERVICE CENTER)|
|Position||Senior Continuous Improvement Expert|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||6 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
“Choose to make a difference.”
Stolt- Nielsen plays an essential part in the global supply chain where our people make the real difference- Get the products to where and when it’s needed.”
Be part of what you dream of.
Be our next Senior Continuous Improvement Expert.
We are looking for a Senior Continuous Improvement Expert in Manila to make Stolt Tankers a World Class shipping company!
Are you as excited as we are when we talk about the distribution of bulk liquids operated by the world’s largest and most sophisticated ﬂeet of chemical and parcel tankers, with over 70 deep-sea ships? We can imagine that it’s something you haven’t dreamt of yet!
Are you an enthusiastic and energetic personality who knows how to get groups moving and achieve results? Are you structured, analytically strong and do you have a passion for improving processes? Do you want to change cultures and professionalize leadership in a sustainable way? We are looking for you!
We are looking for an experienced Continuous Improvement coach & project manager who has the drive to make Stolt Tankers the world’s best shipping company. You will become part of the global Transformation department that is responsible for implementing a Continuous Improvement mindset, based on methods such as Lean, Six Sigma and Agile. You will be located in Manila, and you will be responsible to support the APAC region of Stolt Tankers with main focus on Singapore and Manila.
Your working environment
Stolt Tankers operates the world’s largest fleet of chemical tankers, providing safe, reliable and high-quality global transportation services for bulk-liquid chemicals, edible oils, acids and clean petroleum products. Our main offices are in Houston, Singapore, Manila and Rotterdam. We started our Global Continuous Improvement Journey in 2020. We achieved great successes by implementing strategic management for the leadership team and daily management within the entire organization. We also started to improve processes and solve root causes by making use of the A3 methodology. This year, we installed the CI Academy to train colleagues on yellow belt and green belt level.
We are looking for you if you see the challenge in creating a cultural change that brings bottom line results. You will become part of the Transformation department that is responsible for all strategic transformation programs within Stolt Tankers. This includes implementing Continuous Improvement and providing coaching for critical and challenging transformation projects in Stolt Tankers by providing advice, coaching and project/program management. As a CI coach & project manager, you will be coaching and managing improvement projects (e.g., end-to-end process improvements or solving challenging problems by making use of the A3 methodology). You will act as a coach for projects executed by colleagues working in the business. But you will also take a more leading role to drive improvement projects yourself especially for more challenging, cross functional process improvements and problem-solving assignments. You will also provide coaching with respect to change management, leadership development and team development.
What you will be doing:
You will be responsible for all our activities in our APAC region. You are part of the Global Transformation team, so you will collaborate with a team of professional Continuous Improvement specialists in Rotterdam and Houston who are equally driven as you to bring the CI mindset to our company. You will report directly to the Global Director Business Transformation located in Rotterdam (The Netherlands).
Some projects and activities you might be involved in:
- Facilitating the annual Strategy deployment process (Hoshin Kanri).
- Implementing Strategic (Performance) Management
- Providing CI training to Stolt Tanker employees and managers on Yellow Belt, Red Belt and Green Belt level
- Providing training and coaching on Change management and leadership/team development.
- Improving end-to-end processes using the Stolt Tankers improvement approach and implementing process steering in those cross functional process teams.
- Implementing CI on our vessels.
- Contribute to one of our Strategic commercial programs
What exactly your focus will be changes over time, but what we can promise you is that it will be an exciting journey! This is a challenging role with great diversity that will never be boring.
· We offer the possibility to partially work remote
· This role provides ample opportunities for development and learning
· To make collaboration with the Transformation team easier preferred working hours would be from 10AM – 18PM
· Once a week you will join the weekly Transformation meeting that will be scheduled during the evening (there is flexibility to ensure it is after normal dinner time)
What you will bring along:
- Academic education
- Certified Lean Black Belt with approx. 3 – 6 years relevant CI Experience
- Experience with providing CI training, A3 coaching, VSM and project management
- Positive and energetic personality who can get groups moving
- Ability to energize and stimulate people to adopt the CI Mindset
- Self-starter that can easily build a network in a new global company and find CI opportunities to work on
- Can act as a coach and as a project manager (brings solid structure)
- Intelligent and analytically strong (good with Excel)
- Can connect with all levels in the organization (from the shopfloor to the leadership team)
- Not afraid to be critical, speak up and to challenge the status quo.
- Reflective and want to develop yourself
- The courage to experiment and fail
- Ambitious and you are ready to go the extra mile
- Willing to travel (will spend approx. 25% of your time in Singapore and occasionally you need to travel to Rotterdam in The Netherlands)
- Fluent in English
What we do to take care of our people:
- We offer competitive salary package
- 13th month pay-out is every May and November so you can use it better the way you see fit
- We are proud that our HMO comprehensive benefits are above the market which you can avail on Day 1 and we do not stop here, we think of your family as well which means that we provide coverage up to four (4) of your qualified dependents upon regularization.
- We got you an annual Medicine Subsidy for you and your dependents. We want you to stay healthy.
- We offer Paid Maternity Leave which you may avail of apart from SS benefits. You deserve a break. We got you Maternity & Paternity Allowances too.
- We also have annual Clothing Allowance which you may use to support your office wardrobe needs. We want to spoil you a bit.
- A Retirement Benefit package which you can avail when you reach the age of 50. In case you want to enjoy the rest of the world sooner.
- We also offer Rice Subsidy and Laundry Subsidy.
- Enjoy your 15 days of Sick Leave which can even go up to 17.5 days and 15 days of Vacation Leave and can be up to 20 days.
- Birthday Cake on your special day. We can’t miss your big day.
- Christmas goodies and Christmas gift certificates every December to let you enjoy the holidays even better.
- Group Life Insurance, Accident & Dismemberment, Short term disability & Business travel insurance.
- Funeral Aid & Bereavement Leave entitlement.
- Company Loan which you can avail in case of emergency & a multi-purpose loan tie-up with an accredited bank.
- Service Awards with incentive in recognition of your milestone years with us. We put great value to your loyalty and hard work!
- Education Assistance to support your continuous learning.
- Career advancement opportunities. We want to see you grow with us and stay with us.
*Terms and conditions apply.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||14th and 15th Floor, Stolt-Nielsen Philippines Inc. / Stolt-Nielsen B.V., The Podium West Tower, 12 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Stolt-Nielsen Limited (SNL) provides transportation and storage for liquids, notably specialty and bulk liquid chemicals.
Stolt-Nielsen is a long-term investor and manager of businesses focused on opportunities in logistics, distribution and aquaculture. The Stolt-Nielsen portfolio consists of its three bulk-liquid and chemicals logistics businesses – Stolt Tankers, Stolthaven Terminals and Stolt Tank Containers – Stolt Sea Farm and investments in LNG
Founded in 1959, Stolt-Nielsen is recognised for its sustained focus on safety, quality, reliability and flexibility.
The Company employs more than 6,00 people across 30 countries and is listed on the Oslo Stock Exchange (Oslo Børs: SNI).
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 7 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Medical Insurance for employee (Day 1) and coverage of dependents, Regular Hours, Monday-Friday, Flexible Working Schedule
- Specific Location: Mandaluying