National Capital Region Jobs Senior Asset Accountant, Cpa Position at PALM CONCEPCION POWER CORPORATION
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we PALM CONCEPCION POWER CORPORATION are looking for candidates for the position of senior asset accountant, cpa with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||PALM CONCEPCION POWER CORPORATION|
|Position||Senior Asset Accountant, Cpa|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Senior Accountant supports Finance Group in driving business performance by ensuring timely and accurate recording and valuation of inventories, fixed assets, consumables, spare parts and other accounting transactions in accordance with the Philippines Financial Reporting Standards, company policies and procedures and tax statutory requirements; analyses of fixed assets/inventory movements/other GL Accounts, and maintaining integrity of the fixed assets/inventory records in the SAP System vs Physical Count and implementation of effective internal control to safeguard Companies’ Assets. Ensure production of relevant monthly GL reports.
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Monitors and Analysis of Fixed Assets / Inventory Account Movements of all Companies under EDU;
2. Maintains lapsing, roll-forward and other fixed assets-related schedules;
3. Preparation of journal entries related to fixed assets; adjustments related to inventory and fixed assets capitalization; disposal of idle assets;
4. Performs auto and manual depreciation;
5. Periodic physical inventory count;
6. Maintenance of database of assets (Inventories & Fixed Assets) per item / per category;
7. Analysis of inventory variances, investigation of noted variances and ensure complete documentation in booking such variances;
8. Recommends corrective actions to avoid inventory variances;
9. Coordination with Warehouse Specialist, General Services Head, Information & Communications Technology Head and Supply Chain Group in the physical assets (Inventories & Fixed Assets) movements;
10. Preparation of inventory and fixed assets reports for financial reporting;
11. Provides coal landed and consumption costs to trading team for their computation of monthly fuel cost;
12. Supervises Project Accountant in the proper monitoring of inventory movements (receiving, issuance & transfer), accurate recording of inventory transactions and accountability of tools and fixed assets;
13. Coordination with Operations and Maintenance Group in identifying the status and condition of inventory items and escalating potential risks from obsolescence;
14. Performs and support other critical month-end/year-end closing activities;
15. Assists in the preparation of documents and reports during year-end audit as well as audit to be conducted by government agencies; and
16. Maintains orderly filing-system
- Graduate of BS Accountancy or any business course
- At least 2 to 4 years related experience combined in the related field; with background in Power Industry (preferred but not required); background in inventory management and control; Strong knowledge of detailed financial data and analysis; understanding of PFRS/PAS
- Proficiency in MS Office, knowledge of SAPB1
- Certified Public Accountant
- Leadership skill, detail-oriented, strong analytical skills, proactive attitude, good verbal and written communication skills, ability to manage multiple tasks
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Palm Concepcion Power Corp, 17 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Juxtapose Ergo Consultus, Inc. (JECI)is a joint venture and managing company of the Energy Development Unit of:
-A Brown Company subsidiary Palm Thermal Consolidated Holdings Corporation (PTCHC) and
-Jin Navitas Resource Incorporated (JNRI) of the Jacinto Ng / Rebisco Group
Under JECI’s management wing are the following power plants supplying energy to vast number of families, households and industries in the Visayas and Mindanao areas of the Philippines:
1.Palm Concepcion Power Inc – in Concepcion Iloilo
2.Peak Power Energy Inc.
a.Peakpower Bukidnon Inc. – in Manalo Fortrich, Bukidnon
b.Peakpower San Francisco Inc – in Agusan Del Sur
c.Peakpower Soccsargen Inc – in General Santos
- Industry: Utilities / Power
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance
- Specific Location: Pasig City