National Capital Region Jobs Senior Analyst, Income Process Position at Northern Operating Services Asia Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Northern Operating Services Asia Inc. is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as Senior Analyst, Income Process for our office.
This position requires a working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Northern Operating Services Asia Inc.|
|Position||Senior Analyst, Income Process|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust, a Fortune 500 company, is a globally recognized, award-winning financial institution that has been in continuous operation since 1889.
Northern Trust is proud to provide innovative financial services and guidance to the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity. With more than 130 years of financial experience and over 22,00 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Responsible for the collection, verification and processing income related entitlements in an accurate timely manner. Follows established procedures and processes in order to maintain efficiency, minimize risk and provide an excellent client service. Focus on resolution of complex transactions, where expertise is required to interpret policies, guidelines and/or processes. Full ownership for one or more processes, reports and/or procedures. Analytically and procedurally competent, representing the team on cross-function process or project deliverables. Monitors the work of more junior employees, training and coaching.
- Responsible for the collection, verification and processing income related entitlements in an accurate timely manner
- Cleanse data ,analyzing impact of events and processing approach required
- Set up and process events on the accounting system(s)
- Identifying and resolving issues, or escalating to Team Leader where required.
- Actively participate in team discussions and make suggestions that lead to quality, resource and target orientated improvements
- Maintain documented procedures to ensure team compliance with industry regulation and best practice
- Ensure that the Incident/regulatory breach reporting procedure is followed
- Contribute to effective team-working and the overall efficiency of the team by assisting in the day-to-day training and coaching of less experienced members of the team
- Handles complex operating issues within the team
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- A College or University degree
- Proven relevant work experience in securities/settlements operations is required
- Understanding of income event types across major markets and across all instrument types
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, greater achievements await. You will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture in an organization where financial strength and stability is an asset that emboldens us to explore new ideas. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company committed to assisting the communities we serve! Join a workplace with a greater purpose.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and sustainable companies! Build your career with us and apply today. #MadeForGreater
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email our HR Service Center at **@ntrs.com.
We hope you’re excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As a global leader in innovative wealth management, asset servicing and investment solutions, Northern Trust (Nasdaq: NTRS) is proud to guide the world’s most successful individuals, families and institutions by remaining true to our enduring principles of service, expertise and integrity.
A globally recognized Fortune 500 Company in continuous operation since 1889, we’ve built a legacy of empowering clients to reach their goals with confidence.
Since our roots as a trust bank, we’ve grown to a global presence with more than 22,00 employees in more than 20 countries and across five core business units:
Join a Team That’s Made for Greater
At Northern Trust, we refer to our employees as partners – with good reason. We understand that relationships are the key to our success. Here you’ll join a diverse and inclusive team of innovators with the drive to challenge the way things have always been done. Instead of choosing between a dynamic career and work-life balance, enjoy working with a team that supports your goals in the office and at home. We’ll help you get where you want to go without sacrificing what matters most to you.
Company Website: https://ww.northerntrust.com/about-us/careers
Careers Website: https://careers.northerntrust.com/page/asia-pacific-52
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Retirement Plan, Life Insurance
- Specific Location: Taguig City