National Capital Region Jobs Senior Accounting Officer Position at ILO Construction, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Senior Accounting Officer in our company, ILO Construction, Inc. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Accounting/Finance & General/Cost Accounting and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱30,000 - ₱35,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||ILO Construction, Inc|
|Position||Senior Accounting Officer|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 30.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
Educational Attainment : Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
Work Experience : minimum 5-10 years relevant experience
Industry : Property Development, Construction or Facilities
Specific Skills Required : Familiarity with Accounting Procedures and Reporting, Obligations and Contracts
Adept in Ms Office Applications
Knowledge in using ERP such as Netsuite, SAP and Oracle
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Works and collaborates with Management Team as well as Accounting, Procurement and Building Operations.
2. Prepares yearly budget and variance analysis every quarter.
3. Monitor the expenditures and prepares detailed summary.
4. Prepares cost analysis as required.
5. Prepares cost proposal to Clients.
6. Prepares recommendation for payment processing.
7. Establish, maintain and update the Construction in Progress Account.
8. Review Petty Cash replenishments
9. Review the canvassing of materials and services.
10. Review Purchase Orders and monitor the issuance to suppliers.
11. Provide assistance in cost negotiation.
12. Monitor and Process the Insurance renewal and claims.
13. Review contracts and prepare write-ups as needed.
14. Assist in obtaining and compliance of the statutory requirements.
15. Assist in Inventory Management.
16. Monitor and manage property related documents and concerns.
17. Oversight activities performed by associate.
18. Provide general administrative support to the Directors.
19. Manages the filing of documents.
20. Perform other related duties as required.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Ilo Construction, Incorporated, Ilo Building, 195 Gregorio Araneta Ave, Quezon City, 1113 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Competitive Package
- Work-life balance
- Room for growth and development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Recognized as a key leader in the general construction industry, ILO Construction, Inc. has been delivering exceptional quality services to its clients since 1975. Backed by a strong history of progressive growth, the company has established a solid reputation as a general contractor in the development and building of industrial and commercial structures. The company can be credited with the successful completion of a wide range of construction projects for local and multinational clients.
ILO Construction, Inc. focuses its efforts in continuously developing its human resources, modernizing its fleet of heavy equipment, and expanding its technical knowledge, thus ensuring optimum and cost effective results for its clients.
Since 1975, ILO Construction, Inc. has worked successfully with numerous reputable architects and planners in its projects. At the option of the client, ILO Construction, Inc. offers “Design and Build” services, utilizing the company’s in-house expertise and resources to meet the client’s specific design needs. The company is managed by a team of experienced and qualified engineers with many years of exposure to design and construction techniques. This method of “Design and Build” not only shortens the time for completion of its projects, but also enables the company to deliver practical and cost effective designs, ultimately passing on huge savings to its clients.
ILO Construction, Inc. continues to operate on the underlying values of integrity, reliability, and honesty in its relationship with clients and employees alike. The company has built its reputation in the industry by placing the utmost importance on catering to its client’s needs. This is the reason for the company’s large base of repeat clientele. It is committed to continue to build on its vast experience and to expand aggressively in the area of commercial and industrial construction.
To consistently be one of the most reliable and efficient one-stop engineering and construction solutions company in our chosen field.
Our Mission Statement
We commit to achieve this through Teamwork, Speed and Innovativeness with emphasis on being at the forefront of new technologies in delivering the highest level of service to our client.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts), Others, Monday - Friday (8am - 5pm); Saturday (8am -12nn)
- Specific Location: G. Araneta, Quezon City