Mandaluyong City Jobs Security Incident Response Analyst Position at Global Payments Asia-Pacific Philippines Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Security Incident Response Analyst. For those of you who live in Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Global Payments Asia-Pacific Philippines Incorporated, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Global Payments Asia-Pacific Philippines Incorporated|
|Position||Security Incident Response Analyst|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Evaluates, tests, recommends, develops, coordinates, monitors, and maintains information security policies, procedures and systems, including hardware, firmware and software . Ensures that IS security architecture/designs, plans, controls, processes, standards, policies and procedures are aligned with IS standards and overall IS security . Identifies security risks and exposures, determines the causes of security violations and suggests procedures to halt future incidents. Investigates and resolves security incidents and recommends enhancements to improve security. Develops techniques and procedures for conducting IS security risk assessments and compliance audits, the evaluation and testing of hardware, firmware and software for possible impact on system security, and the investigation and resolution of security incidents.
What Part Will You Play?
- Under moderate supervision monitors complex systems and response to known and emerging threats against the Global Payments network via intrusion detection software
- Conducts detailed, comprehensive investigation of security issues by reviewing security log data, interpreting data in support of security event management process from various data feeds and triages on a wide variety of security events.
- Under supervision performs incident handling process by maintaining knowledge in implementation of containment, protection and remediation activities.
- Enhances knowledge of new and emerging threats that can affect the organization’s information assets by analyzing of third party software/solutions, IT configuration changes (including access control requests), and network/system architecture from risk perspective
- Under supervision designs and configures security systems, including proxy, remote access, mail gateway, intrusion prevention, wireless networking, data leak prevention, security information and event management and web application firewalls.
- Following guidance assesses and disseminates threats related to the enterprise in regard to current vulnerability by managing and developing an emerging threat model.
- Under supervision assesses risks based on changes to implementation of ISO(International Organization for Standardization/BSO(Business Services Online); enhances knowledge of PCI(Payment Card Industry)/Logical Security guidelines and models, HIPPA(health insurance portability and accountability act), PII(Personally Identifiable Information), and Card personalization.
- Participates in creating cost effective solutions for system/application development regarding Information Security processes and concepts in applicable systems and software.
- Works under close supervision to perform day-to-day Information Security functions pertaining to numerous security software products and processes.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Info Security, or related field. Or relevant work experience in a related field.
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Experience
- Including network operations or engineering or system administration on Unix, Linux, MAC(Message Authentication Code), or Windows; common security operations, intrusion detection systems, Security Incident Even Management systems, Penetration Testing, Web Application assessment, Secure Coding practices.
- Must be able to develop custom applications and have excellent knowledge of Core Splunk Enterprise, Enterprise Security, and Behavioral Analytics. Create Splunk apps, searches, data models, dashboards, reports and alerts using Splunk query language.
- Professional certifications CISSP(Certified Information System Security Professional),CISM(Certified Information Security Manager) ,CISA(Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor), GSEC(GIAC Security Essentials), Network +,Security +
- Typically Minimum 4 Years Relevant Experience
- Knowledge of industry standard security compliance programs PCI(Payment Card Industry), SOX(Sarbanes-Oxley) , GLBA(Gramm Leach Bliley Act), etc.)
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge – Developing professional expertise, applies company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
- Job Complexity – Works on problems of moderate scope where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors. Exercises judgment within defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action. Builds productive internal/external working relationships.
- Supervision – Normally receives general instructions on routine work, detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Risk Assessment – Ability to identify, communicate, and mitigate risk within technical solution designs
- Industry Knowledge – Continued self-education of new and emerging threats and relevant processes, controls, or technologies to mitigate them.
- Incident Response – Knowledge and skills to contribute to all phases of Incident Response.
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Global Payments, 11th Floor Robinsons Cybergate Plaza, Pioneer cor. EDSA, Mandaluyong City, 1550, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global Payments (NYSE GPN), a Fortune 100 company, is one of the largest payment processing companies in the world. The company provides world-class electronic transaction processing services that cover face-to-face transactions, e-commerce and mobile payments for merchants in Asia Pacific, Canada, Europe, Russia, Spain, the United Kingdom and the United States.
In Asia Pacific, Global Payments is the largest pan-Asian card payments company, serving merchants in 11 countries and territories across the region including Brunei, China, Hong Kong, India, Macau, Malaysia, the Maldives, the Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Taiwan.
For more information about the company and its services, visit ww.globalpaymentsinc.com.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance