Makati City Jobs Sc Commercial Lead (renewable Energy) Position at Shell Shared Services (Asia) B.V.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Shell Shared Services (Asia) B.V. are looking for candidates for the position of sc commercial lead (renewable energy) with work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain and domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Shell Shared Services (Asia) B.V.|
|Position||Sc Commercial Lead (renewable Energy)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The purpose of Offshore Wind Supply Chain Commercial Lead role is to develop sourcing strategies and tactics based on a deep understanding of ongoing Offshore Wind projects, main business drivers, Offshore Wind suppliers’ landscape and global Offshore Wind market. The role is to support Offshore Wind projects \while providing Contracting & Procurement expertise for whole projects lifecycle. Projects support might be required all over the world, but primarily focus will be on projects located in Asia and contribution to building category strategy for CP Offshore Wind business.
Successful candidate is required to provide operational/tactical contracting and procurement support to Asian Offshore Windprojects for both Pre-Award and Post-Award stages, be part of a team that delivers this project support from Krakow, with occasional travel to the project/site (as required).
- [Pre-award Phase]- Internal (Shell) & External (Suppliers) Stakeholders management in ensuring delivery of maximum value via each awarded commercial deal. Alignment & support with Business/Function priorities to deliver on the business plan.
- [Post-award Phase]- Management of Business Performance Reviews
The role of Supply Chain Commercial Lead offers the opportunity to be part of a highly commercial environment with an emphasis on external focus and delivery of value to the bottom line through delivering competitive, resilient supply chains as well as working on development of the category strategy to enable better deals for the future.
- Develop required expertise within Offshore Wind to ensure the most efficient Contracting & Procurement support.
- Proactively identify & understand commercial/procurement needs from internal stakeholders and collaboratively propose competitive solutions to support delivery within agreed timelines;
- Work closely with internal stakeholders in order to diligently conduct tenders & drive negotiations with Suppliers;
- Execute Group Contract Management process for assigned operational/tactical contracts;
- Drive contractor performance; conduct Business Performance Reviews;
- Mange Post award contracts (including, but not limited to Contractor relationship and performance management, Contract administration and claims management);
- Analyze internal CP business requirements, external market dynamics with the core focus on Offshore Wind Suppliers landscape;
- Deliver end-to-end cost savings impacting bottom line;
- Effectively and collaboratively drive continuous performance improvement within Organization & Suppliers;
- Manage &/or coordinate and streamline required activities via Finance Operations, Accounts Payable, Finance, Legal, HSSE, ERP, Requisition to Payment teams to ensure commercial deals are delivered & compliant with CP mandatory procedures;
- Ensure strong cooperation across the wider Supply Chain Organization to ensure continuous knowledge sharing and leverage of best practices;
- Together with Category Team develop category strategies for Offshore Wind, work closely with Global Category Team to get the best deals for the project
- Build effective working relationships with stakeholders and team members and makes a constructive contribution.
- University or equivalent degree,
- Proven track record of commercial acumen,
- Continuous improvement and simplification mindset,
- 4-7 years of professional experience – Contract Management, Strategy building and Post-Award process,
- Great Deal Making skills,
- Commercial savvy, business acumen, ability to work on numerous fronts across several initiatives,
- Proven experience in contract negotiations,
- Good understanding of strategic, technical, legal, finance, taxation and commercial challenges,
- High-energy individual with entrepreneurial & “can do” mindset, good relationship management skills and the ability to deliver,
- Strong Business Partnering & leadership skills,
- Self-confidence & ability to engage & influence stakeholders
- Proficiency in English
- Knowledge of Korean or Japanese would be an advantage because of the location of the projects, but is not a requirement for this job
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Shell Shared Services (Asia) B .V., 130 Dela Rosa Street, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Future. Yours to make.
At Shell, we believe everyone has a part to play in the global transition to cleaner energy. We’re looking for fresh perspectives and passionate professionals who are eager to contribute and help us achieve our goals of providing more and cleaner energy solutions.
In the Philippines, our entities are Pilipinas Shell Petroleum Corporation (PSPC), Shell Pilipinas Exploration (SPEx), and Shell Business Operations (SBO) – these make up the Shell Companies in the Philippines (SCiP).
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Manila is focused on driving excellent corporate performance in Finance, Human Resource, Customer Service, Order-to-Delivery, Technical Asset Operations, and Contracting and Procurement. We enable Shell to operate in a global-competitive and ever-changing business environment.
We’re looking for qualified individuals with the drive to create significant business impact, as well as to collaborate with a team of professionals with diverse backgrounds. If you are a great team player, possess superior communication skills and problem-solving abilities, join us and see the impact that you can make across our global business.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Door-to-Door Shuttle for Midshift Employees, Business Casual