Manila City Jobs Sap Abap S4 Developer Position at DXC Technology
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, DXC Technology is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as SAP ABAP S4 Developer for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Manila City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||Sap Abap S4 Developer|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
You will be tasked/assigned the following:
- Provide technology consulting to external customers and internal project teams.
- Responsible for providing technical support and/or leadership in the creation and delivery of technology solutions designed to meet customers’ business needs and, consequently, for understanding customers’ businesses.
- As trusted advisor create and maintain effective customer relationships so as to insure customer satisfaction.
- Maintain knowledge of leading edge technologies and industry/market domain knowledge.
- Actively contribute to the company’s solutions portfolio by providing information ranging from technical knowledge to methodologies based on experience gained from customer projects.
- Shape technical direction and technical strategies within the organization and for external customers.
- Accountable for consistent and significant chargeability levels (or expense relief for internal project teams) and for assisting in meeting or exceeding revenue and customer satisfaction goals.
- Contribute to organization’s profitability by generating and cultivating new business opportunities and by providing technical support for deal proposal development.
- Responsible for delivery of assigned tasks within the delivery cycle of a project.
- Understands a broad spectrum of the company’s technology in order to deliver part of a detailed technical design, which meets customer requirements.
- Tasks may include installing new systems applications; updating applications, firmware, and drivers; creating boundaries for as well as performing configuration and testing activities; applications programming for assigned modules within a larger program; assisting in the preparation of technical presentations and demonstrations; and participating in customer meetings.
- Works with minimal direction from the technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Contributes to design for specific deliverables and assists in the development of technical solutions.
- Participates as part of a team and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands the company strategy and the role that the individual plays.
- Uses knowledge tools and re- uses information for the benefit of projects, and of professional development.
- Uses and contributes to technical forums within the company environment and local professional communities and technical user groups.
You will be considered if you possess the following qualifications:
Education and Experience Required:
- 3 – 5 years of technical experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, two additional years of relevant professional experience (5-7 years in total).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Has sufficient depth and breadth of technical knowledge to be individually responsible for the implementation of a specific deliverable.
- Able to contribute to the design for deliverables.
- Has ability to perform/drive resolution of problems on individual products.
- Able to communicate broad and specific concepts with team and to peers.
- Able to produce documentation for use by team and customer.
- Must have knowledge and work experience in ABAP and S4. Nice to have: SAPUI5 + Node.JS (i.e. CAP Framework).
You will be rewarded the following benefits:
- Health Insurance (HMO) for you and dependents upon hiring
- Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- 15 – 20 Days Vacation and 15 Days Sick Leave
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days and Maternity Benefits
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days
- Non-Taxable Allowance (De-minimis)
- Company-sponsored trainings upskilling, and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Virtual First)
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Recognition and Pay for Performance Culture
- Supplemental Pay (Standby/Shift)
- Covid19 Support
- Retirement Program
- Employee Assistance Program
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J2RQ+QRF DXC.Technology, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) helps global companies run their mission-critical systems and operations while modernizing IT, optimizing data architectures, and ensuring security and scalability across public, private and hybrid clouds.
The world's largest companies and public sector organizations trust DXC to deploy servicesto drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience across theirIT estates.
Learn more about how we deliver excellence for our customers and colleagues atDXC.com.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days