Mandaluyong City Jobs Sales Technician (joneco Tech. Marketing Corp.) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Position||Sales Technician (joneco Tech. Marketing Corp.)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Sales technicians work with customers to find the products or services that best meet their needs and may deliver or install the necessary equipment on-site. As a sales technician, you ensure your customers receive the product or service they purchased and troubleshoot any issues they may have with the equipment. With the following qualifications are needed;
- Must be a graduate of BS IT or NCII Holder (Computer Servicing, Computer Hardware Servicing) or any related TESDA Course
- Ability to repair, and run troubleshooting from laptops, computers, and printers
- Ability in assembling and disassembling multi-brand laptops
- Knowledge of computer software and hardware
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid training
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Overtime pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Mandaluyong: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days