National Capital Region Jobs Sales Development Representative Position at Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Sales Development Representative in our company, Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd.|
|Position||Sales Development Representative|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are seeking a bright, ambitious, and driven new business sales professional to join our growing, successful sales team, based in Makati supporting APAC Market. Your core role will be to identify new sales opportunities and develop a well-defined prospect list by a mix of warm and cold calling. Working closely with our Field Sales and Account Management Teams you will progress new business adding to our large customer base.
It’s a fast-paced, exciting environment with a structured sales development process where you will be exposed to all of the elements involved with selling software. . You will also have access to the wider Deltek organization and other opportunities around the world.
- To contact key decision-makers in a focused number of Small, medium & large-sized businesses and generate interest in our solutions.
- Proactively research and prospect to conduct outbound cold calling and lead nurturing.
- Responsible for answering and evaluating prospective customer Inbound Enquiries.
- Appropriately qualify all leads and take ownership of the next steps and plan.
- Cultivate a strong pipeline by following up on field marketing and warm leads.
- “Focus on customer” by understanding their industry, business, and challenges and have a consultative approach towards prospects.
- Understand and articulate the breadth of our product portfolio.
- Capture accurate and complete information in Salesforce.com
- Maintain and expand the database of prospects for the organization.
- Liaising with key stakeholders internally across the business.
- Excellent communication skills both spoken and written.
- 1-2 years business experience, prefer results-oriented or sales environment
- Ability to perform individually and as part of a high-performing team.
- Effective problem-solving, time, and project management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience with Salesforce.com or similar CRM applications is a plus
- A degree or equivalent experience
- Proven track record of lead gen quota attainment in a B2B environment.
- Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting.
- Strong interpersonal telephone and written/electronic communications skills
- Formal training in consultative selling is an advantage.
- Willing to work ANZ hours/Mid Shift
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Deltek Systems (Philippines), Ltd., The Enterprise Center, Paseo de Roxas, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
As the leading global provider of enterprise software and information solutions for project-based businesses, Deltek helps organizations of all sizes maximize productivity and revenue. Our market leadership stems from the work of our diverse employees who are united by a passion for learning, growing and making a difference. At Deltek, we take immense pride in creating a balanced, values-driven environment, where every employee feels included and empowered to do their best work. Our employees put our core values into action daily, creating a one-of-a-kind culture that has been recognized globally. Thanks to our incredible team, Deltek has been named one of America’s Best Midsize Employers by Forbes, a Top Workplace by The Washington Post and a Best Place to Work in Asia by World HRD Congress.
Join our growing team, and embark on a great career today. Please visit our websiteww.deltek.com for more job openings.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, 14th month pay, Business Casual, Work Shift and Days Off Depend on the Job. Please see Job posting
- Specific Location: Full-Time Remote