Sales Development Representative | Day Shift | Temp Wfh | Day 1 Hmo Vacancies at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Sales Development Representative | Day Shift | Temp WFH | Day 1 HMO. For candidates who reside in Central Luzon & National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Emapta and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Telesales/Telemarketing with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Sales Development Representative | Day Shift | Temp Wfh | Day 1 Hmo|
|Region||Central Luzon, National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
WHO WE ARE:
Southern Computer Warehouse (SCW) was established in 1994, and is a nationwide Value Added Reseller (VAR) of IT hardware and software solutions for public sector, healthcare and corporate customers.
We pride ourselves on a company culture where everyone is respected and every job is equally important. We have a thorough understanding that exceptional client care is our key differentiator in the marketplace and we strive for nothing short of exceptional in all that we do. By using our in-depth industry knowledge and passion for technology we ensure we always provide the best option for our customer at the best cost. Our foundation is built of commitment and loyalty; not only to our clients but also our employees.
We are looking for a proactive and ambitious Business Development Call Representatives who thrives in a quick-paced IT sales call environment. The qualified candidate will play a fundamental role in supporting the ambitious sales goals by igniting leads and relationships for account managers and executing marketing tele-sales campaigns.
Under the supervision of the Senior Director of Business Development, this position will target and develop leads for account managers by executing daily call campaigns. The qualified candidate must be comfortable on the phone 6-8 hours a day and have a strong entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to learn. Additionally, the candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office and comfortable on the computer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Interact with customers primarily by phone to identify active leads for account managers.
- Ability to make 100 daily dials and manage a pipeline in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Strong communication between prospects and management and/or account managers.
- Ability to convey a general overview of contracts and purchasing cooperatives that are available to customers.
- Assist the company in marketing the organizational message and goals to prospects to develop interest and opportunity.
- 1 year of sales/customer service experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills including experience using Microsoft office.
- IT Industry knowledge or B2B experience preferred but not required.
- An interest in technology and desire to keep abreast of an ever-evolving, exciting industry.
- Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, and the capability to learn and become proficient with internal productivity software and web-based tools.
- Excellent math skills
- Self-starter that puts the customer’s satisfaction above all else and is willing to go the extra mile.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||EMAPTA - Orient Square Building, Ortigas, The Orient Square, 2/F, Building Emerald Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 600+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati