Manila City Jobs Sales Associate (contractual) Position at Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Sales Associate (Contractual). For those of you who live in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, and able to work under contract system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital|
|Position||Sales Associate (contractual)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Contract|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Sales Account Executive serves as the key point of contact between and organization and its clients. He/She answers queries, offers advice, and introduces new products and services. The Sales Account Executive takes initiatives to support the systematic and disciplined distribution of products and services offered by the organization.
Some technical functions include:
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance
- Researches and recommends new opportunities and profit and service improvements
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
- Maintains quality service by establishing personal networks, benchmarking, and participating in professional societies
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintains good business relationships with customers and patients
- Completion of a 4-year business or medical-related course
- At least 1 year of selling experience
- Customer service oriented
- Strong proficiency in MS Office, specifically Excel
Job Type: Fixed term
Contract length: 3 months
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital, 46 P. Sanchez St, Santa Mesa, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Accessible to various parts of NCR
- Company is part of Metro Pacific Health
- Career Growth Opportunities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital (OLLH) is a hospital owned by the Missionary Sisters Servants of the Holy Spirit (SSpS). It started in 1948 with a 50-bed capacity which increased to 160 in 1960. In 1975, the hospital’s capacity rose to 200 beds. At present, OLLH is considered a tertiary hospital with 184 patient beds and 32 nursery beds.
OLLH has weathered the test of time. It has stood witness to over half a century of change. One of the major changes happened on November 1, 2010, when the Missionary Sisters entrusted the operations and management of the hospital via a 20-year long term lease agreement with East Manila Hospital Managers Corporation, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Metro Pacific Hospital Holdings Inc., now the largest private hospital operator in the country.
The hospital has been serving the healthcare needs of people for over 70 years with the new management anchored on strong values foundation of SSpS. OLLH envisions a future of being one of the best healthcare institutions with better facilities, updated training methods and programs, and competent hospital and medical staff who are known experts in their respective fields.
To answer the needs of the community and the growing demand of patients seeking medical help, expansion programs and improvement of physical facilities are continuously undertaken to address these. Driven by a passion to serve humanity, OLLH vows to continue its commitment to effectively deliver Christ-centered quality healthcare and holistic healing.
A Christ–centered community of professional health care providers promoting holistic healing.
We are the standard of service excellence our contribution to the health care industry.
Teamwork, Integrity, Professionalism, Team Spirit, Service Excellence
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking
- Specific Location: Santa Mesa, Manila