Makati City Jobs Sales Analyst Position at Peerless Products Manufacturing Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Do you currently live in the Makati City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Peerless Products Manufacturing Corp. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Sales Analyst and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Peerless Products Manufacturing Corp.|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Monitoring and evaluating sales performance.
- Determining sales potential and making recommendations
- People management – has a direct report
- Creating dashboards for sales data
- Assisting in scorecard improvements for current scorecards
- Drafting circulars/trade letters to communicate changes in KPIs/scorecards/processes
- Project management – ensures that projects of their team progress
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledgeable with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Has strong leadership and organizational skills
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Peerless Products Manufacturing Corporation, 35 San Francisco, Valenzuela, 1441 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Annual Bonus
- Quarterly Incentives
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Established in 1963, Peerless Products Manufacturing Corporation was founded on the belief that Filipino consumers recognize and deserve genuine quality. It is this belief that has served as the driving force behind the company’s continued efforts to expand its portfolio of quality products over the past 50+ years, with the Filipino consumers in mind in every step of the way.
In its beginnings, Peerless Products invested in laundry detergent technology to become one of the pioneers of the industry in the country with its first brand Glow.
In 1977, Peerless launched the CHAMPION brand in detergent bars and at that time soon became the first major local laundry detergent brand in the country.Champion would become the primary pillar of laundry care products for the company, with the eventual launch of detergent powders in the 200s, and the expansion to liquid fabric conditioners and dishwashing liquids thereafter. From then to now, Champion remains committed to the millions of Filipino mothers who seeksuperior cleaning when it comes to their family's laundry needs.
CALLA is another brand launched by Peerless in 2012. Although relatively new, its consistent growth since its launch has propelled it to become a major brand within the category in such a short period of time. Available in detergent bars, powders, and soon liquid fabric conditioners, even bigger things is expected from the Calla brand as it levels up the fragrance experience for Filipino families from wash to wear.
Not limiting itself to household products, HANA is Peerless’ personal care brand that’s currently available in hair shampoo and hair conditioner. Although also still relatively new to the market, the company is determined to have Hana be the first major local brand in the hair care category that's currently dominated by the multinational companies and their brands.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Leave Credits, Business - Casual