Makati City Jobs Sales/account Specialist Position at GSS Lab Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company, GSS Lab Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Makati City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Sales/Account Specialist and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||GSS Lab Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||GSS Lab Inc,., 144 2nd floor PH, Amorsolo Street, Makati, 1222, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GSS Lab Inc, we take pride in assisting our business partners in creating innovative technologies that let them run their businesses more effectively.
We use our profound awareness of the opportunities and challenges faced by our clients. In response, we build unique solutions that enable our clients to react promptly to rapidly changing market trends and steadily rising customer demands.
Our clients may concentrate on their business objectives and reduce labor costs while maintaining the highest quality standards thanks to our creative solutions and qualified personnel.
We are confident in our abilities to contribute to your business growth.
THE GSS STORY:
GSS Lab Inc. is a Japanese software company based in the Philippines specializing in website development, mobile application development, and IT services.
We are the industry standard in service to software development - with top-notch service and expertise.
To provide beneficial software technologies that go beyond our client’s expectations.
Excellence:We constantly set the standard for the industry, from cultivating our talent to delivering the best, most cutting-edge products and dependable support.
Integrity:In each interaction, whether with clients or our peers, we are honest and accountable to foster a positive and productive work environment.
Teamwork:We encourage respectful discussion in the pursuit of a common objective and value close collaboration among our diverse range of talents and viewpoints.
Agility:We have the adaptability to scale from start-up to enterprise-sized challenges because we are responsive to constantly changing markets, technologies, and customer preferences.
- Website Development
- Web Based System
- Web and Mobile Development
- Offshore Development
- IT Consulting
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS201901230
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)