Makati City Jobs Sales Account At Concentrix Makati G5 – Customer Service Advisor Position at Concentrix Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
As a competent company, we Concentrix Philippines are looking for candidates for the position of sales account at concentrix makati g5 - customer service advisor with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Services & Customer Service and domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱19,000 - ₱24,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Position||Sales Account At Concentrix Makati G5 - Customer Service Advisor|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 19.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 23.500|
Life at Concentrix? It’s definitely a lifestyle! Step inside our world and get ready for an adventure filled with fun, growth, and endless possibilities!
Here at Concentrix, we embrace and celebrate differences. We empower our people, filling every corner with pride and support. We’re not just a team; we’re your squad, your biggest fans, dedicated to your journey towards greatness.
But that’s not all. We proudly hold the certification as a Great Place to Work, a testament to our unwavering commitment to fostering an empowering workplace culture. Join us and experience the genuine and unwavering FANATICAL care we offer to our staff!
Here’s a glimpse of what awaits you:
• Paid training
• Free P2P bus rides in Mega Manila
• Educational Assistance Program
• Exclusive discounts from our partner establishments (gyms, pharmacies, wellness centers, etc.)
• HMO, life insurance, leave conversion, and many more!
Your Role as a Customer Experience (CX) Rockstar
You will play a critical role in ensuring that our customers receive an exceptional experience when interacting on behalf of our clients; and that their needs and concerns are addressed in a timely and professional manner.
To achieve this, you will use your excellent communication skills to clarify customer requirements, probe for understanding, and use decision-support tools and resources to provide appropriate resolutions. You will listen attentively to customer needs and concerns, demonstrating empathy and building rapport with the customer to ensure a positive experience.
Your success in this role will be based on your ability to consistently deliver high-quality service and exceeding customers’expectations. If you are passionate about delivering excellent Customer Experience (CX) and are excited to make a difference in the lives of our customers, we encourage you to begin your Concentrix journey today.
You are a perfect fit for the position if you:
• Are a college graduate with or without background in the Customer Experience (CX) industry
• Have at least six (6) months background in the Customer Experience (CX) industry
• Have good English communication skills
• Have excellent customer service, problem-solving, and multitasking skills
• Have superb computer skills
• Are willing to work on a shifting schedule
We are Concentrix. The leading global provider of customer experience (CX) solutions and technology, improving business performance for some of the world’s best brands including over 100 Fortune Global 500 clients and over 125 new economy clients. Every day, from more than 40 countries and across 6 continents, our staff delivers next generation customer experience and helps companies better connect with their customers. We create better business outcomes and help differentiate our clients by reimagining everything CX through Strategy + Talent + Technology. We provide services to clients in our key industry verticals: technology & consumer electronics; retail, travel & ecommerce; banking, financial services & insurance; healthcare; communications & media; automotive; and energy & public sector.
Visit ww.concentrix.com to learn more about us.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Concentrix CVG Philippines Inc., Convergys 1 Building, 6796 Ayala Avenue, corner Salcedo, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1200 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Concentrix is a multi-awarded CX (Customer Experience) Solutions Company that prides itself on being FANATICAL towards its clients and staff. We partner with ambitious, progressive executives around the world to future-proof their business and stay ahead of the competition and customer expectations with the help of our exemplary pool of talented individuals. First established in the Philippines in 2007, Concentrix has since grown to become the LARGEST private employer in the country with the biggest footprint of about 100,00 employees. Known as ICT Philippines’ Best Company and Employer of the Year, we create exceptional customer engagement, accelerate digital transformation, and deliver actionable CX insights. We are committed to going the extra mile in caring for YOU. With a culture that celebrates innovation and unparalleled support for each one's individuality, our staff is immersed in an environment that's conducive for their exceptional performance and growth. We are Different by Design. Apply now and #JoinCNXC
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Makati City 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for High School Diploma
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of Makati City 2023
- Sales Account At Concentrix Makati G5 - Customer Service Advisor position job vacancies