Manila City Jobs Saas Digital Warrior (digital Marketing Manager) (kami Workforce) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as SaaS Digital Warrior (Digital Marketing Manager) (KAMI Workforce). For those of you who live in Manila City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Jobstreet Philippines, and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Saas Digital Warrior (digital Marketing Manager) (kami Workforce)|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Who We Are Seeking
- Are you ready to level up your career? ZipHR is on the hunt for a SaaS Digital Warrior (Digital Marketing Manager) to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. We need someone who has an analytical and goal-driven mindset to boost our online presence and engage in challenges to come up with exquisite solutions to challenging marketing problems. If you live and breathe digital marketing, this could be the perfect job for you!
Who We Are
- ZipHR (ww.ziphr.co) is a next-gen software company that is revolutionizing the way people work through its all-in-one HR & Payroll system. We are a team of high-performing professionals seeking people who share our passion, drive, and unrelenting determination to achieve our goals together.
A Day In A Life
- Manage the full digital marketing strategy for an explosive new global HR software and services company, ZipHR.
- Champion the full cycle of developing effective marketing strategies, implementing them, and analyzing the results.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence by leveraging various digital channels, including but not limited to Google, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WhatsApp, and Email.
- Developing branding and lead generation for our wide suite of products, including Core HR, Timekeeping, Payroll, Performance, Recruitment, Benefits, Expenses, Task Management, and Invoicing.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess them against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies and collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Evaluate emerging technologies to provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
What You’ll Bring
- An awesome portfolio of work that you can share with us to show your marketing flair
- Bachelor’s degree
- Must have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- The intuitive mindset to understand our customers’ psychology, behavior, and interests.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills to collaborate with our multiple marketing consultants
- Strong quantitative ability to analyze data-driven results and use them to constantly improve strategies that are high-impact, cost-efficient, and massively scalable.
- The modern, minimalistic design style for our branding and ads.
- Next-gen thinking and the ability to stay abreast of the digital marketing world.
- Base Salary – PHP60,00 – 80,00
- Working directly with the CMO – we hate politics and long decision-making processes!
- Remote Work
Job Type: Full-time
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days