National Capital Region Jobs Routing Specialist – Philippines Position at 8×8, Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, 8x8, Inc is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Routing Specialist - Philippines and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Routing Specialist - Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Manila, Philippines /
Sales – Carrier Relations (CPaaS) /
At 8×8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. 8×8 CPaaS provides a cloud-based infrastructure and platform to integrate real-time communications capabilities including SMS, chat apps, voice, and video calls into applications, websites, and workflows, using APIs. With 8×8 CPaaS, organizations around the world have successfully unified omnichannel customer communications to optimize their customer experience.
The Routing Specialist is mainly responsible for the curation, maintenance, analysis and adjustment of A2P SMS routes to achieve optimal quality and costs to meet the needs of our customers.
The specialist will work closely with the Carrier Relations team as well as the Solutions and Operations teams internally, as well as the counterparts at the many partner organisations globally.
This is a team contributor role, and would require at least 3 years’ experience working in a semi-technical field, and communicating with partners across different cultures.
Direct and relevant experience will be preferred. On the Job training will be provided for those with related but not direct experience.
- Setting up and testing of routing plans to support different business use cases for customers.
- Monitoring and maintenance of the routes to ensure consistent and reliable delivery.
- Analysis of relevant performance indicators and costs to ensure optimal performance.
- Understanding the local and international rules and nuances of routing and delivery in assigned countries and regions to advise customers and operations when needed.
- Making timely adjustments to the routing to maintain the desired level of performance and profitability and to meet business goals.
- Assisting in escalation, investigation and troubleshooting of technical issues with partners as needed.
- Reporting or recommending changes and modifications to improve business and operations processes as needed.
- Working with Carrier Relations team to respond to Request for Proposals as needed
- Experience in working in semi-technical routing and technical customer service.
- Familiar with the global A2P messaging ecosystem.
- A pro-active team player, with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and an ability to work with cross-functional global teams.
- Hands-on doer; able to appreciate and balance the business and technical needs.
- Know how to forecast, analyse, and execute strategies in order to achieve goals.
- Possess good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Have a strong sense of responsibility, initiative and commitment.
- 3rd or Regional language skills would be an added advantage
- Diploma or higher in a technical, engineering or IT field.
- Written and verbal fluency in English; fluency additional regional languages is advantageous.
8×8 is proud to provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We also provide reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. Learn more or email us at **@8×8.com (Include “Reasonable Accommodation” in the subject line)
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here.
Apply for this job
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||8X8 Design Studio Co., Common Goal Tower, Industry St Madrigal Business Park, Muntinlupa, 1780 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.