Makati City Jobs Risk Manager Position at GHL Systems Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Accounting/Finance & Audit & Taxation
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||GHL Systems Philippines Inc.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Coordinate and improve operational risk management within departments.
- Review all internal and external audit reports to extract relevant risk and control information for use in reporting and remediation.
- Monitor and act on any KPI / KRI adverse trends that arise.
- Monitor resolution of all associated internal audit recommendations post-audit issues.
- Assess compliance with policies and procedures in the departmental units, with emphasis to controls.
- Track and analyse incidences of frauds (successful and attempted) identify causes and implement with respective units’ comprehensive measures to close loopholes
- Working with business units within the Company to establish, maintain and continuously improve risk management capabilities.
- Coordinating Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) framework across the various business and support units.
- Ensure sufficient follow through on management actions to mitigate risks identified.
- Ensure Continuous risk identification and assessment program through timely completion of RCSA.
- Collect and collate Operational risk and Compliance risks for management reviews.
- Champion documentation of inter departmental SLAs during quality assurance reviews.
- Liaise with the respective Risk Heads if each acquiring banks in respect if changers in the environment, Bank SLAs (with regard to Risk Management), and changers in Card Scheme rules
- Work with Group CRO / Vice President to implement BCM framework for the Company.
- Review of program and tools to ensure they are updated.
- Ensure BCP testing is carried out as per schedule for both business and support unit.
- Train staff on BCM in conjunction with Risk.
- Assist in any ad-hoc assignment when is required by immediate superior.
- Other tasks that may be assigned from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Professional Degree in any discipline.
- At least 5 years of working experience in a Risk Management, preferably in Operational Risk, Strategic Risk, with knowledge of card and merchant operations, Regulatory and Card Scheme requirements.
- Able to work independently and work beyond regular working hours if necessary to fulfill deadlines and objectives.
- Possess strong analytical skills, detail oriented and organised.
- Strong written, communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Fixed Weekends Off
- 8 hours per day
- Career Growth
- HMO coverage from day 1 of employment
- Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- 16 VL and 16 SL upon regularization
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||GHL Systems Philippines, Inc., 845 Antonio Arnaiz Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
GHL is a leading payment service provider and one of the top merchant acquirers in the ASEAN region. We provide world-class payment services and solutions that encompass physical, internet, and mobile payments on a sale, rental, or transactional basis.
Over the years, we have built a solid reputation for revolutionizing the ASEAN payment industry, shifting from manual to digital approach. We aspire to be recognized as the leading ASEAN payment service provider by delivering powerful solutions that simplify distribution, payment, as well as collection, catered to all merchants in the region.
To date, our regional presence comprises more than 1,00 employees spread across Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Indonesia, Singapore, and Australia. GHL is listed on the Main Board of Kuala Lumpur Stock Exchange and we have processed over RM7.8 billion in transaction value per annum. We are also accredited by reputable organizations and governing bodies such as VISA, Mastercard, JCB, UPI, Alipay, MEPS, SIRIM, and Line Encryption Working Group.
Get to know more about us at ww.ghl.com.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: CS200610088
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance