National Capital Region Jobs Retail Associate (fo Slex) Position at Adidas Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
As a competent company, we Adidas Philippines, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of retail associate (fo slex) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales and domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Adidas Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Retail Associate (fo Slex)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Purpose of the Job
Contribute to meeting or exceeding store sales and profit targets by:
- Passionately inspiring cosumer loyalty to the brand
- Effectively serving and selling to cusromers
- Dilligenty executing store operations
- Be aware of store sales and KPI targets, as well as individual performance targets, take ownership over them and use all available store resources to meet or exceed them
- Execute the Brand Customer Service standards to meet or exceed customers’ expectations
- Be a Brand Ambassador, consistently exhibiting the Brand Attitude and Values
- Use Seasonal Brand and product knowledge effectively during sales interactions
- Communicate product features and benefits and unique selling points clearly to address customers’ needs and strengthen their connection to the Brand
- Adhere to all established policies and procedures
- Execute and maintain established Visual Merchandising and In-Store Communication standards
- Process merchandise deliveries quickly and effectively, and constantly replenish merchandising fixtures to ensure the store’s entire product offer is represented on the sales floor
- Complete cash register transactions quickly and accurately
- Minimize loss in both, the stockroom and the sales floor
- Perform all store operations in a safe, effective and efficient manner
- Collaborate productively and respectfully with team members
- Complete all applicable training programs and effectively apply the learning on the job
- Seek coaching and learning opportunities to continually improve your performance
Professional background/ Experience:
- Preferably between 1-2 months working in Retail (sports/fashion) and Service/Hospitality/F&B industry
- Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills
- Industry: Preferably in Retail (sports/fashion) and Service/Hospitality/F&B industry
- Education: At least secondary or vocational
- Tools/Technology: Basic in MS Office Applications; Word, Excel, Power Point; and Outlook
- Good command in oral and written English & Filipino
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Adidas Philippines, Incorporated, 1634 31st Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
adidas is the brand that started it all. For seven decades we have been looking at what people wear on the courts, tracks, and playing fields — and have worked tirelessly to make it better. This is what excites us every day anew: making a difference by shaping the future of sport. Because for us, sport can change lives for the better.
How can we impact the future of sport?
Adi Dassler, a Herzogenaurach native, kicked-off a real revolution in sport in 1948 when the world was torn. He started with a vision and turned it into a business. Today millions of athletes and fashion lovers around the world are united. Our goal is to face and improve their needs by creating the best products they can have.
With this passion we fill Adi Dassler‘s shoes, for sure. We are proud of his game-changing heritage. The inventive genius still flows through our company. But we also refined his footprints over the years, together as one huge global and diverse team identified by its individuality.
Our collaborators worldwide are makers, growers, and retailers. But more important, they are all creators — that is the best investment in innovation we can imagine. We are driven by emotion, and functionality. We explore, execute and elaborate. And we make an impact by pioneering the previous, whatever the sport discipline is, whether it‘s the cutting-edge Performance division or the fashionable Style division. Speaking of future: We invite all athletes, creators and thinkers to be part of our movement.
Sounds utopian? Yeah right. But we truly believe that all together we can build a better tomorrow.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Registration No.: 2767
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), -