Quezon City Jobs Registered Pharmacist (jumcel Pharma Inc.) Position at Jobstreet Philippines
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Jobstreet Philippines are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as registered pharmacist (jumcel pharma inc.) with a part time work system, which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Healthcare & Pharmacy.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Registered Pharmacist (jumcel Pharma Inc.)|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Part-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Making sure that all of the documents such as LTO, FDA License, PDEA Permit, CPRs, distributor agreement, and other documents are updated and organized
- Catering to documents needed by MSRs for hospital inclusion, bidding, or shopping
- Orderly filing of permits, CPR, and other necessary documents
- Filling up and checking the accuracy of the information on PDEA permits and other important documents for PDEA use
- Keeping the pricelist updated with approval from the Accounting and Finance Department and Management
- Handles queries or concerns regarding permits, stocks, requirements, or documents needed by PSRs
- Process renewal of city hall and barangay hall permits
- Handles the following company accounts: company email, PHILGEPS, and FDA ePortal
- Issue sales invoices and/or delivery receipts to customers
- Filing and recording of daily sales transactions
- STOCK MANAGEMENT
- Receive and release stocks delivered from Cebu or from supplier/s
- Monthly inventory is to be forwarded to the Accounting and Finance Department
- Release stocks as per the purchase order of the customers and record the transaction for deliveries
- Maintenance of the stock room; keeping the stocks safe, in good order, and correct inventory, especially the dangerous drugs.
- Keeping the pricelist updated with approval from the Accounting and Finance Officer
- CLERICAL/ADMINISTRATIVE TASKS
- Perform any clerical duties as assigned by other departments
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 24 per week
- Pay raise
- Promotion to permanent employee
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
- 13th month salary
- Pharmacist License (Required)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||JobStreet by SEEK - Philippines, Cybergate Center Tower 3, Robinson’s Pioneer Complex, Pioneer St, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are one of Asia’s leading online employment marketplaces.
Helping facilitate the matching and communication of job opportunities between jobseekers and employers, in Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore and Indonesia.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days