Pasig City Jobs Real Estate Agent Position at NOBLELAND VENTURES, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
NOBLELAND VENTURES, INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as real estate agent with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||NOBLELAND VENTURES, INC.|
|Position||Real Estate Agent|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Graduate of any four years course
- Willing to learn how to communicate and negotiate with clients
- Background with real estate is preferred but not required
- Can handle various clients
- To be assigned in Malate Manila
- Selling of properties through physical or online advertisements.
- Coordinate appointments to show condo units to prospective buyers.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of condo units, advising them on the suitability and value of the condo they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements.
- Generate lists of properties that are compatible with buyers’ needs and financial resources.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Nobleland Ventures Inc, 7 Doña Julia Vargas Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Nobleland Ventures, Inc. is a Manila based real estate development and holding company which was organized in September 1994 as a wholly owned subsidiary with the sizeable portfolio of prime parcels of land in the central business districts in Metro Manila like Makati, Ortigas Center, Alabang as well as in the provinces like Cebu, Cavite and Laguna. It embarked on several development projects on its own as well as in partnership with other reputable companies to cater to the burgeoning demand for residential condominiums, townhouses, commercial centers, leisure centers and industrial buildings. Multinational companies like DHL, Mitsubishi Corporation and Mitsui Company, as well as institutions like the British School and several embassies could attest to the quality of our buildings and our service.
Nobleland Ventures, Inc. is spearheaded by Mr. Lim Ka Thong, a seasoned businessman and prominent figure in the business world. He is the chairman of both the Linton Group of Companies and Nobleland Ventrues, Inc. The Linton Group is into steel manufacturing, fabrication and trading. It is one of the biggest steel players in the Philippines and is consistently ranked within the Top 100 Corporations of the Philippines. It was also into commercial banking, being the single biggest stockholder in Solidbank, before it was merged with Metrobank. It also ventured into leisure/ entertainment endeavors through its bowling center, badminton center and restaurant units.
In whatever endeavour Nobleland Ventures, Inc. is in, it has always managed to leave a mark, a mark of excellence, integrity reliability, fairness and service. It will strive to continue this tradition through the next century.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days