Makati City Jobs Quality Assurance Manager Position at Information Professionals, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Information Professionals, Inc. and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱100,000 - ₱130,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Information Professionals, Inc.|
|Position||Quality Assurance Manager|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||10 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 100.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 125.000|
- Leading and managing the QA culture practices processes and documentations.
- Create, implement, and manage the functional and non-functional test plan.
- Communicating with other stakeholders such as Product Owner, Product Designers, Developers, and Infrastructure Engineers
- Collaborate to formulate and improve the QA Test plan
- Checking the daily progress of the QA”s, logging issues encountered, and helping resolve those issues
- Continuously find ways on how to optimize the existing QA process through the use of bleeding-edge technologies, and best practices.
- Any other task or responsibilities from the immediate supervisor.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Cruise Professionals Inc., Unit 3504 Cityland Pasong Tamo Tower, 2210 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1231 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Information Professionals, Incorporated (IPI) is one of the leading experts in providing Information Technology consulting services and products in the Philippines. Anchored on its ideals of excellence, service and professionalism, IPI is committed to providing a wide range of high quality IT products and services to a variety of industries. Our expertise encompasses a wide array of client-centered, cost-effective and innovative business process solutions and services which enable our partner organizations to achieve long-term productivity, profitability and sustainability.
IPI began its operations in 1986 with its compact team focused on core IT consulting activities. Its competencies, portfolio of services and products grew steadily in the succeeding years, keeping in step with the demands of industry. Today IPI provides a wide range of IT products and services, including industry-specific software development, accounting and human resource management systems, corporate software solutions services, and full IT systems integration. Beyond e-solutions, IPI has remained the IT service provider of choice in the Philippines.
IPI uses an outsourcing strategy which is used to staff a project and respond to business objectives. It enables you to get qualified and experienced personnel to suit your requirements working exclusively on-site or offshore. It is a perfect solution for your seasonal or special projects.
We deliver services to develop, maintain, manage and support applications. Our skilled application professionals help manage fluctuating skill needs, skill gaps and change staffing needs to meet aggressive project timelines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days