Quezon City Jobs Qa Specialist | Content Writing-pioneer Account | Search Engine | Quezon City Position at Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines Inc. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as qa specialist | content writing-pioneer account | search engine | quezon city with a full time work system, which domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate & Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Qa Specialist | Content Writing-pioneer Account | Search Engine | Quezon City|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma, Bachelor’s/College Degree , any field.
- At least 4 year(s) of working experience in Quality Assurance is required for this position.
- Required skill(s): Quality assurance/Call Monitoring, Reporting, Coaching
- Background in editing written content/creative writing
- Background in Quality Error Analysis, DSAT Analysis, Familiarity with quality review in all departments
- Above Average Presentation and Reporting skills
- Fluent in Oral and written English communication
- Able to adapt quickly to changes in the workflow
- Applicants must be willing to work in Vertis North, QC
- Applicants must be willing to work in mid shift or grave yard schedule. Holidays and weekends (if needed)
- Preferably4 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in Quality Control/Assurance or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
· Review bespoke topic content from other staff and provide feedback
· Interpret and follow content Quality Review guidelines
· Create and deliver Quality Feedback to Content Writers
· Schedule and Deliver Improvement Workshops with staff
· Participate in Global Quality Calibrations
· Interact with the tooling environment to manage your work
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H3RJ+R3J Cognizant Philippines, Josol Bldg, Eulogio Rodriguez Jr. Ave, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Fortune 200 Company
- Above Market Compensation and Benefits
- Outstanding Internal Career Development
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cognizant is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Our associates—connected by our global delivery network—are committed to using their strategic insight, technology expertise and deep industry and business process experience to help clients harness the forces shaping the future of work.
As one of the fastest growing companies in the Philippines, our clients continually benefit from our award-winning client-first culture. We deliver a distinctly superior experience to our clients by nurturing strong relationships, continuing our investments in industry-leading processes and building strong local teams and capabilities.
We deliver on our commitments by embodying our six Cultural Values namely Customer Focus, Passion, Collaboration, Integrity, Transparency, and Empowerment.
We are gratified that our passion for building stronger businesses is consistently recognized by independent sources and customers. Recent accolades include:
Ranked #185 on the Fortune 500 (July 2021)
Ranked #524 in Forbes Global 200 (May 2019)
Named in the list of Financial Times Leading Management Consultant (Jan 2019)
Ranked #461 in Forbes America's Best Employers (April 2019)
Named among World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune (Jan 2019)
Ranked #483 in Forbes the Best Employers for Diversity (Jan 2019)
Ranked #87 in Forbes Top 100 Digital Companies (Sept 2018)
ICT Awards Best Company of the Year (2018)
ICT Awards Best Company for Health Innformation Management Services (2018)
ICT Awards Best C-Suite Team of the Year (2018)
11th Floor Hanston Square Bldg.
No.17 San Miguel Avenue
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
2nd Floor Science Hub Tower 4
No. 110 Campus Avenue, McKinley Hill
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
11th Floor Vector 3 Bldg.
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
11th Floor Skyrise 4 Bldg.
Block 2 Lot 4 Cebu IT Park
Lahug, Cebu City
Ground Floor Giga Tower
Bridgetowne, Libis Quezon City
500 Frank W. Burr Blvd.
Teaneck, NJ 0766
USA Phone: +1 201 801 0233
Fax: +1 201 801 0243
Toll Free: +1 88 937 3277
1 Kingdom Street
London W2 6BD
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7297 7600
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7121 0102
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group life insurance, Shifting