Mandaluyong City Jobs Qa/qc Architect Position at DDT KONSTRACT, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
DDT KONSTRACT, INC. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas as qa/qc architect with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Hotel/Restaurant & Hotel/Tourism.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||DDT KONSTRACT, INC.|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- To ensure that Quality Control is properly implemented, monitor and review for compliance to Requirements/Specification of the Project.
- To provide support to Project Management Group on all necessary Quality related requirements, issues and complaints for the project to address regularly and correctly.
- Review and evaluate technical requirements and documents for content and quality.
- Perform all acceptance inspections, examinations and tests. Witness and verify inspections and tests performed by others are in accordance with established requirements and criteria.
- Verify that quality certification records and reports are accurate, complete and legible.
- Verify that all measurement and test equipment is within prescribed accuracy limits and in good working order prior to performance of acceptance inspection or test.
- Report and document any discrepancies noted for resolution and corrective action. Track all deficiencies relative to his/her responsibilities until repaired and accepted.
- Assist in scheduling and attend Preparatory Phase meetings, Initial Phase inspections and continually follow up on work in place.
- Be present on-site when work is in progress in his/her area of coverage.
- Graduate of any Engineering Course preferably board passer.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in construction as Quality Assurance/Quality Control related field.
- Knowledgeable in ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System Implementation is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of various Microsoft Office applications.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Unit 1401 14th Floor, DDT Konstract, Inc., The Olive Place, 407 Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About DDT Konstract, Inc.
ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
DDT KONSTRACT, INC. (DDTKI) is a duly registered corporation in the Republic of the Philippines, with principal office address at Unit 401 Lancaster Hotel, 622 Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City. The company started as a modest sub-contractor and gradually worked our way to become an AA Contractor. In a span of 23 years from its inception last April 8, 1998.
From a humble beginning up to the present, we never lost focus of our corporate philosophy of partnering with our clients, professionals in the construction industry, sub-contractors and suppliers as well. From experience we endeavour to share our knowledge as a means of giving back to the industry that gave us a niche in construction.
As service oriented organization, we give utmost importance to client satisfaction by continually improving the means of delivering our projects, in the safest way possible, of highest quality attainable, shortest time achievable, at a reasonable cost.
Most importantly, the whole organization including the workers that make it possible for the work to get done are given due recognition and incentives.
DDT KONSTRACT, INC. Organization is composed of energetic, experienced and pro-active Engineers, Architects, Finance and Administrative Staff that can be relied upon to give their utmost best professionalism regardless of the magnitude and complexity of the task.
Availability of major construction plant and equipment and other resources, that are readily available that can be deployed in short notice.
Continuing collaborative relationship with construction professionals, consultant, technical experts, specialist, and suppliers.
The combination of all the foregoing guided by our corporate values describes DDT KONSTRACT, INC.
We are a dynamic construction company committed to consistently provide the best industry-standard quality of construction services by;
- constantly enhancing our capabilities and processes through our quality management system,
- maintaining and investing on our people that drive growth in the business,
- developing a strong and lasting relationship with our suppliers, sub-contractors, and Business Partners,
- being a socially-responsible partner incommunity and nation-building, and
- ensuring financial viability through sustainable sales growth and cost-efficient operations.
- GOD WILLING.
The construction Company of choice trusted for reliability and total service commitment.
- Customer Focus – A purposive action to put customer needs at the forefront of everything we do.
- Concern for People – Giving great respect for each other and value to diversity as strength
- Long-Term Focus – Adopting good business practices that subscribe to results-oriented principles critical to long-term value creation.
- Integrity – Unity of thoughts, words and actions that are translated into favourable actions and expected results.
- Pursuit to Excellence – Supreme desire to consistently deliver high levels of performance in all our undertakings.
- Social Responsibility – A selfless ethical contribution towards the welfare and interests of its people and the society in which we operate.
- Industry: Construction / Building / Engineering
- Registration No.: Sec. No. A199805659
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Company Uniform, Project - Monday to Saturday