National Capital Region Jobs Qa And Compliance Specialist Position at Nowcom Global Services, LLC
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Nowcom Global Services, LLC is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as QA and Compliance Specialist for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Manufacturing & Quality Assurance, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱25,000 - ₱40,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Company||Nowcom Global Services, LLC|
|Position||Qa And Compliance Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 40.000|
Temporary Work From Home Arrangement
Open for Candidates Nationwide
Candidate must have his/her own equipment(8gb, I5 Laptop or Desktop, at least 20mbps Internet)Must be willing to work on Graveyard Schedule
Must be available to start ASAP
This position will be responsible for researching, responding and tracking of all complaints. This individual will become a subject matter expert to work with relevant department managers and stay abreast of company initiatives in order to determine new and continuing policy, procedure and process modifications, approve and monitor department required vendors as needed. This position will also handle the change management process.
• Respond to consumer complaints and coordinate resolutions with consumers
• Coordinate the development and production of communication and training materials with relevant stakeholders relating to the management of processes and procedures to ensure that employees are aware of their responsibilities under relevant policies, legislation and best practices
• Coordinate with the Director of Compliance & Training Manager to maintain appropriate training and development reports and records, including effectiveness assessments
• Establish and maintain close collaborative working relationships with relevant department managers and key business partners including but not limited to:·
- Vendor Management to Coordinate with your assigned line of business to gather required documents to onboard new vendors.
- Conduct Annual Due Diligence on current vendors, ensuring all documents are updated
- Review expired documents and contact vendor to obtain updated documents
• Computer literate and proficient in presentation software, word processing and spreadsheet applications
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience in coordinating development and training initiatives with a focus on employees at the manager/supervisor/emerging leader level; familiar with adult learning techniques.
• Superior interpersonal skills and teamwork awareness
• Must be able to handle multi-tasking of projects and manage priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Nowcom Global Services, 30th & 33rd Floors, Raffles Corporate Center, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, San Antonio, Pasig City, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
DIRECT HIRING NOW!
Please call 696-7632 / or text 09178078658 for appointment.
The highly aggressive and growth oriented team at Nowcom works on some of the most sophisticated automotive industry software applications for its customers across the United States. The leading edge technologies utilized at Nowcom provide ample excitement and growth potential in the field of software application development and testing for employees with the ambition to continuously improve their skills.
Nowcom is a member of the Hankey Group of companies (http://ww.hankeygroup.com), headquartered in Los Angeles, California. The Hankey Group is comprised of seven operating companies with over 2,00 employees, which are on track to reach $4 Billion USD in assets by the end of 2014. Nowcom develops software solutions for the automotive industry, offering business critical technology to retail automobile dealerships across the United States, providing innovative business solutions in support of sales, finance, credit report processing, insurance and overall dealership management. In addition, Nowcom provides infrastructure support, custom software development and reporting throughout the Hankey Group of companies. Nowcom’s business solutions are currently used by over 12,00 customers. More details of the Nowcom success story can be found at http://ww.nowcom.com/.
Nowcom Corporation is a technology company, developing technology solutions for the automotive and financial services verticals. Nowcom is one of seven companies within The Hankey Group ($5.5 billion in assets) , based in Los Angeles, CA. The Hankey Group enables Nowcom to produce industry-leading technology, ranging from its flagship product DealerCenter (Dealer Management System) to developing the first of its kind, fully automated finance decision engine to sites like CarHarmony.com. Nowcom has the resources and the right people to bring relevant technology solutions to life that enable our customers to scale and thrive beyond expectations.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Registration No.: 008-136-904-000
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Free Lunch, Smart Casual, Depends on what position
- Specific Location: Ortigas, Pasig City