Makati City Jobs Purchasing Assistant Position at Britehouse Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of PURCHASING ASSISTANT. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Britehouse Corporation and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Manufacturing & Purchasing/Material Mgmt with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱18,000 - ₱20,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 20.000|
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Food & Beverage Services Management, Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-2 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
- Assist the Food and Beverage Management to assist with daily orders including the coordination of deliveries and product to be utilized in the café and restaurant.
- Will handle procurement of F &B- related requests. The job includes the following: securing of suppliers, canvassing, market/price analysis, Purchase order (PO) preparation, coordnation with suppliers. Open market buying etc.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Brighthouse Industries Group, Inc., 3rd Floor, Agoho Building, P. Burgos Street, Poblacion, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Coro Hotel, is a 4-star luxury brand hotel, owned and operated by Britehouse Corporation. Coro is located in the Poblacion district of Makati, and will open its doors to the public on January 2018.
Coro Hotel is more than just a hotel, it is a destination. A 4-star hotel located in the heart of Makati, Coro hotel is within close proximity to famous landmarks, shopping centers, night clubs, and a stone’s throw away from the Makati Central Business District. Coro puts guest experience and service above all else. Featuring stylish rooms, luxurious suites, excellent facilities, and a delectable culinary experience. A hotel with everything our guest needs, provided at their beck and call.
We are a hotel that puts emphasis in giving guests an exceptional experience and utmost hospitality. We would like to think that Coro is not just a hotel, but a destination. Coro Hotel strives to delight and engage our guests with authentic service, while fostering a harmonious relationship with our guest and staff. Our goal is for Coro Hotel to be the top choice for travelers to call their home away from home.
Our mission is to delight our guests every time they check in to one of our hotels by creating a heartfelt, authentic and exceptional experience. We believe that in the little moments come the best memories. Our goal is to make guests leave the hotel feeling happier than before they walked in.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Poblacion