National Capital Region Jobs Pts Support Representative Position at VGW
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of PTS Support Representative. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, VGW, and able to under a working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with at least Not Specified, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Pts Support Representative|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
VGW is a fast-growing technology company and creator of market-leading online social games. With offices across Australia, San Francisco, Toronto, Malta and the Philippines we are on a mission to be the biggest gaming company in the world!
Due to major growth we are expanding our PTS team in Manila and currently looking for a PTS Support Representative to join the team.
The PTS Support Representative is responsible for verifying the customer’s identity, reviewing the pending prize redemptions, identifying hacked and compromised accounts, and providing customer support for PTS related concerns.compromised accounts, and providing customer support for PTS related concerns.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Perform account verification and documents review.
- Review redemption request.
- Perform Duplicate and Multiple Account Review.
- Maintains expert knowledge of all internal and external processing systems and provides a high-quality verification and redemption review.
- Provide support to other teams regarding redemptions and verifications concerns.
- Perform ad hoc task
- Other deliverables and outcomes as directed by the COMPANY from time to time
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven ability to maintain professional relationship both internally and externally
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Has the ability to work well and collaborate with others
- Ensures high standards, initiative, and professionalism
- Ability to solve complex problems with minor supervision
- Being meticulous and showing close attention to all of the small details of the task
- Demonstrate the curiosity and drive to get to the root of a problem
- Customer-focused – giving excellent customer experience to ensure customer’s satisfaction
VGW has been disrupting the online gaming world since 2010 and we’re only getting started. We’ve assembled an incredibly talented global team who bring their passion, energy and expertise to build games that people love.
At VGW, we have a modern approach to getting work done and a focus on creating an environment where amazing people can do amazing work. That means giving you the flexibility you need, providing spaces that will keep you comfortable and finding opportunities for you to keep learning and growing.
Find out more at **
If you want to join a team that does things differently apply today and we look forward to seeing what you can bring to our team.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.