Property Sales Officer (cavite/laguna) Vacancies at Joy~Nostalg Group
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Property Sales Officer (Cavite/Laguna). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Joy~Nostalg Group, and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Property Sales Officer (cavite/laguna)|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Assist the Sales Management Team Head in managing and executing marketing and sales activities and/or programs
- Strategize sales and marketing initiatives in both digital and traditional platforms
- Assist in preparation of tactical sales operation plans/programs based on allocated operational budget and ensure that the mandated sales requirements are delivered on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis with quality sales
- Sales Administration (filing and documentation; assist in the completion of buyers’ requirements, contracts, etc.)
- Relevant experience in the real estate sales industry for horizontal or vertical projects (Laguna/Cavite area)
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- With at least 2-3 years of sales experience
- With a wide array of connections and networks (sourcing from different industries)
- Knowledgeable in MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint
- Ability to work under pressure and meet sales targets/deadlines
- Willing to work on weekends for site trippings, grand open houses, and other sales-related activities
- Amenable to report in the Sales Office/s inside the project sites in Cavite and/or Laguna
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||41F, Joy~Nostalg Group, Joy-Nostalg Center, 17 ADB Ave, Ortigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Joy~Nostalg is a group of companies with an array of business entities in various industries, namely Property, Power, Hospitality and Culinary. We aim to consistently deliver unique, quality, and sustainable products and services for people of all ages and backgrounds through our businesses. We take pride in being a proponent of alleviating homelessness and addressing the housing backlog in the Philippines.
For the past 12 years, Joy~Nostalg has developed communities under its 3 property brands: Elanvital Enclaves (residential properties catering to middle-income families), Everyhome Enclaves (economic housing), and Extraordinary Enclaves (socialized housing).
We have also established our own foundation, the Joy~Nostalg Foundation (JNF), whose main advocacy is the promotion of responsible home ownership among our housing beneficiaries and would-be homeowners, enacted through education, empowerment, and sustainable livelihood programs.
Apart from our Mission to "Create and Cater Moments of Happiness for Memories of Hope for Others" and our Vision of providing "Homes for Happiness and Hope Forever," Joy~Nostalg Group promotes and champions the collective value of CHRISTUDE, which stands for Commitment, Happiness, Responsibility, Integrity, Simplicity, Tenacity, Unity, Dynamism, and Excellence. These values govern the way members of the Joy~Nostalg Community conduct themselves in the organization, and these serve to guide us in achieving our goal to Spark Joy Morever.
A Spiritually-Centered, Socially-Missioned Business Platform Enterprise, Joy~Nostalg endeavors to serve as a social solution platform for others, by taking a proactive involvement in devising relevant solutions to address social problems, while also encouraging others who are concerned to genuinely cooperate and take part in becoming the solution.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: CS201208983
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Group Life and Accident Insurance, Nuptial Leave and Gift, Car Plan, etc., Corporate Attire, Monday - Friday (9AM to 6PM)