National Capital Region Jobs Platform Support Representative Position at ShipServ CI Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Platform Support Representative in our company, ShipServ CI Philippines, Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from ₱28,000 - ₱30,000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||ShipServ CI Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Platform Support Representative|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 28.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
Purpose of Role
Responsible for ensuring that the company’s customers receive highest level of servicing or assistance with their questions and concerns about the products/services and to handle and resolve issues using standard procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide efficient, professional, accurate, dependable and courteous service by:
- Answering customer queries and resolving their issues in accordance with the guidelines set by the company and through collaborative work with their colleagues.
- Assisting customer in using Company’s products and services
- Ensuring a first call, email or chat resolution
- Coordination with other departments to serve customer’s changing needs
- Using professional communication skills and proper phone techniques
- Adopting excellent business writing skills
- Monitoring abnormalities in the system and escalating according to procedures
- Keeping updated and adapting to changes in procedures
- Ensures data quality in Company’s database/s are kept accurately by:
- Activating products/order activation, including, sending welcome packs, creating user accounts, guiding customers in using the products purchased
- Monitoring subscriptions of customers and doing necessary actions according to standards set
- Uploading customer information and other important documents into the database
- Scheduling and monitoring products and data for uploading into the database
- Strong attention to detail, organized, ability to multi-task & to work independently.
- Should be process-oriented
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- At least 1 year experience in Customer Support
- Can build and maintain a positive relationship with clients
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Excellent in customer service skills and orientation
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Outlook, Excel, Word & PowerPoint.
- Technical background (Tech support)
- E-commerce knowledge or background
Knowledge and Skills
- Client Relationship Building
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Shipserv Ci Philippines, Inc., 1004 United Nations Ave, Manila, Metro Manila, Philippines|
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ShipServ is the leading maritime e-marketplace, helping marine and offshore buyers to find the best supplies easily, trade efficiently and build trusted relationships.
Founded in 199, ShipServ aims to transform the way the global maritime industry goes about the business of ship supply.
Our products and services bring buyers and suppliers online, in print, on ship and in person. We offer the largest online trading platform, the most used supplier search engine, the leading ordering guide and the first online ad network.
The high volumes of sourcing, trading and search data our community shares every day helps us deliver better results and more accurate information to both buyers and suppliers.No one facilitates the intelligent, trustworthy matching of demand and supply better than ShipServ.
For more information, kindly visit ww.shipserv.com
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: 008856735
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 26 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Vision, Medical Reimbursement to include qualified dependent, HMO with FREE dependent, Business Casual, Shifting Schedules
- Specific Location: BGC, Taguig