National Capital Region Jobs Operations Manager (outbound Collections) Position at AFNI Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||AFNI Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Operations Manager (outbound Collections)|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work Experience||2 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/College Degree, any field.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience as an Operations Manager.
- Candidates with experience handling Outbound Collections campaign is a must.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
1. Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments; identifying and evaluating state-of-the-art technologies; defining user requirements; establishing technical specification, and production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; contributing information and analysis to organizational strategic plans and reviews.
2. Develops call center systems by developing customer interaction and voice response systems, and voice networks; designing user interfaces; developing and executing user acceptance test plans; planning and controlling implementations.
3. Maintains and improves call center operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs, and installing upgrades.
4. Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Afni, Diliman Commercial Center, 46 Commonwealth Ave, Quezon City, 1126 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- HMO Benefits up to 4 dependents for FREE upon regularization
- Up to Php 10,000 Medical Reimbursement
- Guaranteed Rice, Clothing and Transportation allowance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Afni helps companies develop meaningful and successful relationships with their customers. We are innovative thinkers and customer-focused teams who embrace a total-service culture that is efficient, productive and very fun.
We are a U.S. based company, expanding to the Philippines. We have 5,00 U.S. employees and more than 75 years of success. We partner with well-known companies and brand names, and it’s our job to represent our clients through millions of conversations with their U.S.-based customers. They trust us with their customer relationships, and we earn that trust, day-in and day-out.
In short, we make it happen, one interaction at a time.
To learn more, visit http://afnicareers.com/philippines
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://linkedin.com/company/afniph
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 2 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Smart Casual
- Specific Location: Quezon City