National Capital Region Jobs Nutritionist – Bgc, Fort & Macapagal Position at Marie France Bodyline International, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Nutritionist - BGC, Fort & Macapagal. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Marie France Bodyline International, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sciences & Food Tech/Nutritionist with at least Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Marie France Bodyline International, Inc.|
|Position||Nutritionist - Bgc, Fort & Macapagal|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are looking for Customer-Centric and Motivated Individuals who have exceptional customer service skills and are passionate about providing a positive customer experience.
- Registered Nutritionist-Dietitian; graduate of BS Nutrition from a reputable university;
- With at least 1-2 years of experience in a health and wellness organization; knowledgeable in nutrition counseling
- Projects a PROFESSIONAL/ GLAMOROUS bearing
- Above average communication skills; can communicate well with clients of diverse backgrounds and colleagues from all levels of the organization
- Excellent in interpersonal relations
- Assess clients’ nutritional needs, diet restrictions, lifestyle, and current health plans that will aid her to develop, design and implement the most effective nutrition program commensurate to the client’s needs.
- Provide nutritional counseling to clients on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
- Sees clients based on the appointment schedule. Sees other clients referred by the Slimming Counselor.
- Coordinates with the Medical Doctor/s to determine clients’ nutritional needs and dietary restrictions.
- Coordinates, develop, and discuss customized meal plans for the client’s individual requirements to assist them whenever necessary.
- Accountable for the food models (“Know Your Plate”) issued to every center.
Perks & Benefits:
- Commission on top of basic pay
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid holiday, Vacation, Sick, and Maternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Day Shift Schedule
- Work-Life Balance
- Plus many more
What are you waiting for? APPLY TODAY and get a chance to be part of our growing Family.
We provide a COMPETITIVE remuneration package and the opportunity to grow with us!
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Marie France - Makati | Best Body Contouring Clinic Makati, Salcedo Village, 15/F GT Tower, Ayala Avenue, cor H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Trailblazer. Leader. Game-changer. Now clocking four decades of proven expertise, the Marie France Group of Companies remains the leading provider of innovative slimming, skin care, and hair & scalp care solutions in the Philippines. Under the group’s umbrella are three of the most trusted names in the country: Marie France, Facial Care Centre, and Svenson.
Svenson started its operations in 1981 and was the first to offer technologically advanced non-invasive hair loss treatments. It has a complete range of solutions to cover all stages of hair loss. Whether a client needs scalp corrective therapies, or anti-hair loss treatments, or a hair transplant, or the most advanced hair replacement systems, Svenson has tried-and-tested solutions for all.
Facial Care Centre followed in 1983, quickly setting itself apart from other skin care centers by exclusively offering premium non-invasive anti-aging and skin rejuvenating treatments. Using only the best practices and techniques, Facial Care is dedicated to giving clients visible, transformative results – naturally and beautifully.
And finally in 1985, Marie France was established, completely revolutionizing the Filipinos’ perspective on slimming, health and wellness. It trailblazed a scientific approach to weight loss with a focus on nutrition and overall health, introducing many non-surgical slimming breakthroughs, including the cold wrap Fat Mobilization System (FMS), cryolipolysis, laser lipo, and most recently, functional magnetic stimulation.
Currently with 28 branches in 12 locations all over Metro Manila, and Pampanga and Cebu, more branch expansions nationwide are on the horizon. With our clients at the heart of everything we do, the Marie France group is all about beauty solutions that rebuild, restore and transform.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Registration No.: marfrnc
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Business (e.g. Shirts)