Makati City Jobs Mobile Mortgage Advisor Ii (commission Only) Position at CIBC
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, CIBC are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as mobile mortgage advisor ii (commission only) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Corporate.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Mobile Mortgage Advisor Ii (commission Only)|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We’re building a relationship-oriented bank for the modern world. We need talented, passionate professionals who are dedicated to doing what’s right for our clients.
At CIBC, we embrace your strengths and your ambitions, so you are empowered at work. Our team members have what they need to make a meaningful impact and are truly valued for who they are and what they contribute.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a member of the Personal and Business Banking team, you’ll leverage your banking and mortgage experience to help clients achieve their home ownership dreams. As a Mobile Mortgage Advisor, you’ll have the flexibility to meet with your clients where and when it’s convenient for them. You’ll make lasting connections and provide expert mortgage advice and product solutions that enables clients to secure their futures and own their homes.
You can effectively perform all work activities remotely, and will only be required to be on-site on an occasional basis. Details on your work arrangement (proportion of on-site and remote work) will be discussed at the time of your interview.
How you’ll succeed
- Client engagement – Focus on the client experience and connect on a personal level to make every interaction meaningful. Have the flexibility to support your clients’ lifestyles and meet them on their schedule. Work with Banking Centre teams to build relationships and provide clients with personalized mortgage advice and comprehensive financial planning support.
- Business development – Understand your local market and potential client base and create a sales plan that will convert leads into new CIBC clients. Use your strong relationship building and networking skills to build connections, generate opportunities, and deliver bottom line results.
- Community involvement – Grow your network and create lasting connections with other internal businesses and external realtors who will refer potential clients and opportunities back to you.
Who you are
- You put our clients first. You engage with purpose to find the right solutions. You go the extra mile, because it’s the right thing to do.
- You’re goal oriented. You’re motivated by accomplishing your goals and delivering your best to make a difference.
- You act like an owner. You thrive when you’re empowered to take the lead, go above and beyond, and deliver results.
- You’re passionate about people. You find meaning in relationships, and surround yourself with a diverse network of partners. You build trust through respect and authenticity.
- Values matter to you. You bring your real self to work and you live our values – trust, teamwork, and accountability.
What CIBC offers
At CIBC, your goals are a priority. We start with your strengths and ambitions as an employee and strive to create opportunities to tap into your potential. We aspire to give you a career, rather than just a paycheck.
- We work to recognize you in meaningful, personalized ways including a competitive 100% commission based compensation plan, incentive pay, banking benefits, a health benefits program, defined benefit pension plan, an employee share purchase plan and MomentMakers, our social, points-based recognition program.
- Our spaces and technological toolkit will make it simple to bring together great minds to create innovative solutions that make a difference for our clients.
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through initiatives like Purpose Day; a paid day off dedicated for you to use to invest in your growth and development.
What you need to know
- CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact **@cibc.com
- You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
What you need to know
CIBC is committed to creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities and we provide an accessible candidate experience. If you need accommodation, please contact **
You need to be legally eligible to work at the location(s) specified above and, where applicable, must have a valid work or study permit.
ON-81 Bay Street-Virtual
Business Development, Due Diligence, Excellent Client Service, Influencing Others, Organization Efficiency, Professional Networking, Relationship Building, Time Management-
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||China Bank ATM, Salcedo Village - Tordesillas, No. 14, Ground Floor Prince Tower Condominium, Tordesillas Street, Salcedo Village, Makati, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.