Marketing And Sales Consultant (onsite) Vacancies at Infosoft Consulting Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Infosoft Consulting Corp. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and surrounding areas as marketing and sales consultant (onsite) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Sales/Marketing & Retail Sales.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱20,000 - ₱30,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Infosoft Consulting Corp.|
|Position||Marketing And Sales Consultant (onsite)|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
- Establish and maintain healthy, long-term relationship with clients to generate repeat business and referrals
- Discover customers’ needs and offer solutions to them through the company’s services or products
- Research sales and establish sales potential with new businesses in target area
- Use promotional methods such as phone calls, emails and social media to reach potential clients and build a long-lasting business relationship with them
- Become an expert in our product offerings and serve as a go-to source for clients who want more information concerning our products
- Graduate of Marketing or any business-related courses
- Excellent Communication Skills
- With at least 1 to 2 years sales related experience (experience in retail or IT company is with advantage)
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
- Mandaluyong City
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Infosoft Consulting Corp., 285 Haig, Brgy, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Commission and Profit-Sharing
- Leave Credits, HMO and Insurance
- Organizational Training, Company Outing, and Referral Bonus
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Be part of an organization that helps transform industries into the digital economy.
Infosoft Consulting Corporation was Founded in 2001; the company has established industry-specific experience and, over the years, has proven to be a reliable and trusted partner. We are based in Metro Manila and with satellite offices located in Cebu and Davao City. We have been serving more than 200 corporations and various industries while assisting mid-market to large organizations to thrive in their pursuit of digital transformation.
We are an Acumatica Gold-Certified Partner and Microsoft Dynamics Gold Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Solutions Partner. We offer a host of personalized software solutions covering medium-sized to conglomerate scale needs, from basic office operations to finance and sales, marketing, customer relations, service or support, accounting, budgeting, analysis, distribution, and manufacturing.
For more than two decades, Infosoft has provided software solutions for the world's business community. As a key partner of Acumatica and Microsoft and armed with a talented team of certified IT professionals, we stand at the vanguard of global technology--giving companies the latest tailor-made software to suit their individual needs.
We value our employees, and we are strengthening our pool of talents to continue that purpose of providing solutions for our partners, giving back to our community, and nurturing our employees to grow.
It is never too late to be what you might have been, be part of our growing family and send us your CV.
- Industry: Consulting (Business & Management)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)