National Capital Region Jobs Manager, Major Accounts – Philippines Position at Fortinet
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, we Fortinet, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as manager, major accounts - philippines and dedicated to work in which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Manager, Major Accounts - Philippines|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
In this key role, you will manage, direct and drive direct sales into your vertical accounts. Create and implement strategic plans focused on attaining enterprise-wide deployments of Fortinet products and services. Develop executive relationships with key buyers and influencers in Enterprise accounts and leverage these relationships. Coordinate with appropriate internal groups to generate and deliver winning Contract Bids, Proposals, RFI/RFP Responses, and Statements of Work. Negotiate terms of business with clients to achieve win/win results that provide the basis for strong ongoing relationships.
- Manage and motivate a team of Sales Representative focused on Telco accounts.
- Develop account plans to achieve goals and exceed quota responsibility.
- Maximize Fortinet opportunity while providing value added solutions to Telco accounts.
- Serves as lead contact responsible for the flow of information to/from executive management.
- Works closely together with the account managers in order to maximize the primary business focus and serves as team leader responsible for the quality and success of activities in the territory.
- Develops relationships with key decision makers, influencers and partners.
- Manages effective working relationships with assigned region MAMs, Technical Sales Engineers, and Consulting Professionals.
- Consistently builds and delivers on an accurate territory pipeline.
- Travels within assigned territory are required.
- 10+ years of technology selling experience managing a team.
- Proven ability to sell solutions to enterprise customers.
- Experience in the network security industry.
- A proven track record of significant over-quota achievement and demonstrated career stability.
- Experience in closing large deals.
- Selling experience must include one of the following: 1) Firewall/VPN, 2) AV 3) IDS/IDP.
- Excellent presentation skills to executives & individual contributors.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Goal oriented individual, with vast interpersonal managerial skills, strong business acumen and positive leadership abilities with proven results in mentoring, motivating and developing teams.
Fortinet is an equal opportunity employer.
We will only notify shortlisted candidates.
Fortinet will not entertain any unsolicited resumes, please refrain from sending them to any Fortinet employees or Fortinet email aliases. Should any Agency submit any resumes to Fortinet, these resumes if considered, will be assumed to have been given by the Agency free of any related fees/charges.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H322+F9C Fortinet Firewall Supplier, Lane P, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.