National Capital Region Jobs Logistics Engineer – 12982077508 Position at Support Shepherd
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Logistics Engineer - 12982077508. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Support Shepherd, and able to work under system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Logistics Engineer - 12982077508|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
LOOKING FOR FILIPINO CITIZENS BASED IN THE PHILIPPINES
Role: Logistics Engineer
Salary: 1500 – 1600 USD
Schedule: 9pm – 5am Philippine Standard Time
We solve modern businesses’ remote logistics and equipment management challenges. We are obsessed with building the best global remote workspace management platform. Our mission is to ensure people have equitable work experiences and opportunities regardless of their geographical location or remote work preferences.
• Make an analysis of potential of new products, draft the project implementation process end-to-end in the operations structure.
• Analyzing project data to identify areas for improvement, expenses and cost savings.
• Coordinating with internal teams and external partners to ensure meet projects assigned deadlines in a timely manner.
• Develop and maintain operational strategies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery operations.
• Overseeing implementation, transportation and distribution of goods and materials, if needed.
• Preparing cost-benefit project analysis reports for review by managers.
• Ensuring project compliance with all relevant regulations and standards within the organization.
- Assisting operations area in general activities
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, business administration, project management or 2 years of experience in logistics or supply chain management.
- In-depth business management, procurement, and strategic sourcing knowledge.
- Proficiency in logistics software and data analysis tools.
- Advanced analytical skills.
- Above average to good communication skills
- Strong communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||J342+GXH Philippine National Police - Headquarters Support Service, General Castaneda Street, Camp Crame, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.