Makati City Jobs Learning & Capability Coordinator Position at DIGITALCLICK, INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Learning & Capability Coordinator. For those of you who live in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, DIGITALCLICK, INC., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Education/Training & Training & Dev. with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Learning & Capability Coordinator|
|Career Level||Not Specified|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
As Australia’s fastest-growing Fintech (and one of the fastest-growing globally), Lendi Group has been steadily disrupting the mortgage industry by pioneering our best-in-class technology platform and suite of tools; competitively-priced lending products and seamless customer experience.
We’re currently in our next exciting phase of growth: Lendi, ‘The Home of Home Loans’, has arrived. Want to be part of the online home loan revolution? Well, now’s your chance!
Our goal has always been simple: to make the home loan application process pain-free for consumers, while enabling our Lending Specialists to significantly outperform their peers with unrivalled support structures and awesome technology. Our Client Solutions team is an imperative part of this process in ensuring this outcome is achieved.
Team Summary & Purpose
The Learning & Capability function operates at a group-wide level, consisting of driven learning and capability professionals who work collaboratively with People Partners and divisional key stakeholders to execute people experience and culture, and learning solutions.
The team will design and execute learning and capability learning strategies that enhance knowledge, develop organisational capabilities, foster a culture of curiosity, and enrich Lendi Group.
Position Summary & Purpose
Lendi Group is committed to becoming the market leader in property lending in Australia. To make this vision a reality we need to ensure our people are effectively trained and upskilled in the experience, systems and process across our Customer, Product and Distribution divisions.
Reporting to the Learning & Capability Partner you will design and maintain learning and capability policies and process. Support with undertaking learning needs analysis, collating and interpreting reporting. Contribute to the maintenance of the Learning Management System (LMS). Contribute to the creation of eLearning modules. Plan, organise, direct and report on a wide range of Learning & Capability programs delivered to team members (including our extensive broker network) across all Lendi Group brands. Respond in a timely and accurate manner to Learning & Capability information enquiries and requests from team members and external partners
- Design and maintain learning and capability policies and processes.
- Plan, organise and direct a wide range of Learning & Capability programs.
- Support with undertaking learning needs analysis, collating and interpreting reporting.
- Maintain the learning management system (LMS).
- Turn learning management system (LMS) reporting and data into information for key business stakeholders.
- Maintain existing and create eLearning modules.
- Liaising with different stakeholders (Experience, Product, Customer, External Stakeholders).
- Respond in to Learning & Capability information enquiries and requests from team members and external partners.
- Effective time management and prioritisation
- Work closely with the Learning and Capability leadership team to ensure learning and development initiatives, programs and analytics are aligned for maximum impact and execution.
- Assist with other Learning & Capability initiatives as required.
- Be agile and adaptable to change.
Position Requirements – Background & Experience
- Managing and or maintaining a Learning Management System.
- Proven experience in process mapping, documentation, and implementation.
- Demonstrated knowledge of how to develop and document policies and process.
- Strong record of accomplishment of collating and analysing reports in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in planning and scheduling a large volume of training sessions, meetings or similar.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to multitask and prioritise to meet deadlines.
- Tech-savvy, experience with the Microsoft suite of products, especially Excel, Confluence, Jira, and Slack.
- Experience using Microsoft Excel to complete data analysis and reporting, including but not limited to pivot tables, formulas, and graphs.
- Experience with Learning & Capability processes and procedures or working in a Learning and Capability team is desirable.
- Experience working within a Finance company and/or Tech start up highly desirable.
What’s in store for you at Lendi?
- Flex-first where you can choose where you want to work (Work from home (WFH, home-based) set-up and the likes)
- Health Insurance (HMO) for you & 1 free dependent
- Health & well-being programs
- Generous amount of leaves (total of 30 leaves – 25 Annual/Vacation leaves (VLs) & 5 Sick Leaves (SLs))
- Extra leave credits are given when you will get vaccinated
- Extra allowances will be given for WFH set-up such as internet subsidy
- Life insurance effective on Day 1
- Fixed weekends off! (Mondays to Fridays only – permanent Dayshift)
- Access to training and opportunities for career progression/promotion
- Fun & exciting monthly social clubs – at the moment done virtually
- Government mandated benefits are provided – SS, Philhealth, & Pag-ibig.
& many more!
How to Flexi-first:
- You must have a stable fixed internet connection (minimum 25mbps)
- An ample working space with office table and chair is also required.
- Lendi will provide you with your equipment such as a laptop, extra monitor, mouse, keyboard, headset, & laptop riser.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||PurpleClick, 6789 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Lendi is changing the way Australians approach their home loans. Making it easy for you:
We take the hard work out of home loans.
Save money on your current home loan
Let us take care of all the negotiations with the banks for you
We’ll do all the paperwork
We leave the choice of lender to YOU
Our service is FREE
How can we help you?
We work with all types of borrowers to match them with the right lender and loan for their needs.
First Home Buyer
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, Performance Incentives, Friday Free Lunch, Monthly Social Club,