Mandaluyong City Jobs Lead Test Automation Engineer Position at Information Professionals, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
Our company Information Professionals, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of lead test automation engineer and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱60,000 - ₱75,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Information Professionals, Inc.|
|Position||Lead Test Automation Engineer|
|Career Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||5 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 60.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 75.000|
- Lead a team of test automation engineers
- Design, develop and execute automated test scripts using automation tools such as UiPath, Appium, Selenuim, Testing or other similar tools
- Collaborate with the Development Team to identify and isolate defects and assist in root cause analysis
- Build and maintain a test automation framework to ensure consistency and repeatable testing processes
- Creation and maintaining test data, cases, and suites for both manual and automated testing
- To innovate on test automation processes and frameworks
- Keeping abreast of the latest automation technologies and frameworks
- Extensive knowledge SDLC and the tools used throughout the process, such as Git and issue tracking platforms
- Proficiency with writing automated tests in Java and/or Python
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and libraries for networking
- Familiarity with the JSON and XML format
- Experience with profiling and debugging desktop, web and mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of software architecture and design patterns
- Familiarity with native code (C/c++) integration is a big plus
- Must be a graduate of BS Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any equivalent
- With a least 5 years of work experience in a similar position
- Must be willing to work onsite
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||7th Floor, Information Professionals, Inc., Arcadia Building, 860 Quezon Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Information Professionals, Incorporated (IPI) is one of the leading experts in providing Information Technology consulting services and products in the Philippines. Anchored on its ideals of excellence, service and professionalism, IPI is committed to providing a wide range of high quality IT products and services to a variety of industries. Our expertise encompasses a wide array of client-centered, cost-effective and innovative business process solutions and services which enable our partner organizations to achieve long-term productivity, profitability and sustainability.
IPI began its operations in 1986 with its compact team focused on core IT consulting activities. Its competencies, portfolio of services and products grew steadily in the succeeding years, keeping in step with the demands of industry. Today IPI provides a wide range of IT products and services, including industry-specific software development, accounting and human resource management systems, corporate software solutions services, and full IT systems integration. Beyond e-solutions, IPI has remained the IT service provider of choice in the Philippines.
IPI uses an outsourcing strategy which is used to staff a project and respond to business objectives. It enables you to get qualified and experienced personnel to suit your requirements working exclusively on-site or offshore. It is a perfect solution for your seasonal or special projects.
We deliver services to develop, maintain, manage and support applications. Our skilled application professionals help manage fluctuating skill needs, skill gaps and change staffing needs to meet aggressive project timelines.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 9 days