National Capital Region Jobs Kitchen Staff Position at ATK Exotic Cuisines Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, ATK Exotic Cuisines Corp. are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as kitchen staff with a full time work system, which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is High School Diploma & Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate which experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱10,000 to a maximum of ₱14,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||ATK Exotic Cuisines Corp.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 10.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 14.000|
We are looking for ambitious, punctual, organized and energetic kitchen staff to join our close-knit team.
You will be responsible for storing ingredients and assisting with food preparation and packaging. You should also ensure that the kitchen and storage areas remain clean at all times.
To be successful as kitchen staff, you should demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to multitask without sacrificing accuracy in your work. You also must be able to perform well within a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleaning all dishes, work stations, cooking equipment, and food storage areas in accordance with food safety regulations.
- Washing, chopping, shredding, and grating ingredients for subsequent use by the chef.
- Sweeping and mopping floors, as required.
- Assisting with the unloading of deliveries.
- Storing ingredients according to prescribed food safety regulations.
- Assisting with the monitoring of inventory.
- Reporting all damaged or faulty equipment to the manager.
- Assisting with packaging.
- Cleaning trash cans and disposing refuse on a regular basis.
Kitchen Staff Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent (or have 2 years experience in the similar position)
- Must be able to communicate in English language
- Prior experience in a similar position is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of food safety procedures.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and multitasking abilities.
Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift up to 45 pounds.
- Capacity to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to stand for extended periods.
- Must be flexible with shifts and OT.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Exotic Cuisine Incorporated, 3003, Trinoma Mall, EDSA, Quezon City, 1105 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We are food delivery company based in Paranaque. We provide rare exotic dishes, most of which are not available elsewhere in the Philippines. We cater to customers in the metro Manila and Pampanga.
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Specific Location: Paranaque