Pasig City Jobs Junior It Admin Position at IHI Philippines Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, we IHI Philippines Incorporated, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as junior it admin and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Pasig City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||IHI Philippines Incorporated|
|Position||Junior It Admin|
|Career Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||1 year|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Management and monitoring of Project Management System
- Management and monitoring of Database and Project Control
- Preparation of Quotations and other Engineering Documents
- Management and Monitoring of Individual Work Schedule (IWS)
- Monitoring inventory of all IT equipment such as hardware and software
- Performs actual check or troubleshooting of system or networks
- Responsible for the proper control and maintenance of the security of the workstation and network system.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, Information Management, or its equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications and other document formatting tools
- Have basic knowledge on PC troubleshooting
- Knowledge in programming languages is an advantage.
- Have excellent proof-reading skills and keen attention to details
- Good in oral and written communication skills
- 1-2 years’ work experience in document control, troubleshooting or related field is an advantage
- Fresh Graduates are welcome
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||IHI Philippines, Inc., Unit 1104 West Tower Philippines Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IHI Philippines, Inc. (IPI), a professional engineering firm founded in 1996, provides technical consultancy and engineering design services for domestic and international markets. IPI is one of the main overseas subsidiary companies of IHI Corporation known for over one hundred fifty one years of existence. IHI holds various subsidiaries and affiliated companies in the entire globe and has expanded its operations to cover a widely diversified range of machinery and equipment used in land, in the sky and in outer space.With our background and experiences, IPI offers engineering design, design support, design management and advisory. IPI's main specialization includes Detail Fabrication Drawing for Structural, Ducting, Isometric Piping, Piping Supports, Piping Arrangement, Water Gates, LNG Tanks, Boiler Casing and other Civil/Structural and Mechanical related jobs. We provide responsive and high quality services to broad spectrum of industrial clients and other organizations.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)