Pasig City Jobs Junior Admin Assistant Position at IHI Philippines Incorporated
- Job vacancies posted on: 7 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Junior Admin Assistant with full time working hours for our company office, IHI Philippines Incorporated, for residents of Pasig City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, IHI Philippines Incorporated, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Junior Admin Assistant.
|Company||IHI Philippines Incorporated|
|Position||Junior Admin Assistant|
|Career Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work Experience||3 years|
|Type of Work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
1. Bachelor’s Degree relevant to the position (Business Administration / Management / Accounting / Legal Management / Political Science or equivalent). Preferably with Law units earned.
2. Strong organizational and administrative skill with three (3) years experience in legal matters.
3. Knowledgeable of general corporate business practices, commercial contracting regulations and government transactions.
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) required.
5. Excellent oral and written communication skills.
6. Good interpersonal skills
1. Over-all responsible in processing, reviewing, maintaining, and filing company legal documents such as clearances, licenses, contracts, agreements, resolutions to different private and public entities.
2. Prepares documents related to the development and implementation of company policies and procedures.
3. Coordinates and transacts with corporate and government requirements such as business permits, licenses, etc. and monitors its compliance to standards by the private and government entities.
4. Liaise and prepares documents required by different government agencies specifically with SEC, BIR, DOLE, SS, Philhealth, Pag-ibig and other government agencies for various applications, registration and submissions
5. Monitor and review government regulations to ensure that the company is compliant and updated on new government mandated regulations and is operating within the law.
6. Assist in researching and investigating facts of cases to determine appropriate courses of action and help prepare resolutions for settlement.
7. Assist the immediate superior in coordinating and performance of administration works.
8. Performs other duties and tasks that maybe assigned by the management from time to time.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||IHI Philippines, Inc., Unit 1104 West Tower Philippines Stock Exchange Center, Exchange Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
IHI Philippines, Inc. (IPI), a professional engineering firm founded in 1996, provides technical consultancy and engineering design services for domestic and international markets. IPI is one of the main overseas subsidiary companies of IHI Corporation known for over one hundred fifty one years of existence. IHI holds various subsidiaries and affiliated companies in the entire globe and has expanded its operations to cover a widely diversified range of machinery and equipment used in land, in the sky and in outer space.With our background and experiences, IPI offers engineering design, design support, design management and advisory. IPI's main specialization includes Detail Fabrication Drawing for Structural, Ducting, Isometric Piping, Piping Supports, Piping Arrangement, Water Gates, LNG Tanks, Boiler Casing and other Civil/Structural and Mechanical related jobs. We provide responsive and high quality services to broad spectrum of industrial clients and other organizations.
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)